Prom and Stanford.

"Hey dad.. yeah. I'm about to leave home. Yes. Okay dad. See you after school. Bye" i checked myself at the mirror and went down. Yikes i'm a bit late. "Honey! There's a letter for you!" mom shouted. I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple. "Mom, bye" i kissed her cheek. "Aren't you reading the letter?" she asked. I grabbed the letter and didn't bother to check it because i'm so late. I just placed it inside my bag.

"At school. Bye" i ran outside. Damn i'm late. Harry's car isn't here. Where is he? "Goodmorning Jess!" Anne shouted. "Hi Anne! Where's Harry?" i asked. "He went somewhere" she sounded. Where did he go? He didn't text me or call me. Ugh. Whatever i'm damn late. 

i rushed to school and gladly i'm not late. "Hey Jess.." Eleanor walked in. "Hey. Will you help me post this prom posters?.." It's less than 2 weeks away from the prom and i hope everything turns out to be alright. In fact i managed this senior prom. I wanna make it fun, exciting, and a day the seniors won't really forget. And still Harry didn't ask me yet.

i posted the poster and saw one of my classmate staring at me. "Hi Jane!" i walked beside my punk-retro classmate. "The prom's called The After glow masquerade ball. It's not a princess' thing. It's a dark party filled with lots of luminous lights and party music.." i gave her a picture of a pink and purple gown. "I know you'll like it" She looked at the paper and showed it to her punk friends. "We'll be there" she smiled. "Tickets are available at the office.. See you guys" i smiled and posted the poster.

"The after glow masquerade ball? So cool" the girls walked forward to the poster and talked about their dates.  "After glow masquerade ball?" the blonde-haired post-it blocked my way. "Roxanne" i smiled. "That is so lame" she sounded. "Not so lame if you win prom queen" i winked. I saw Jake passing by me. Ignore Jess. "So.. prom queen's good for me?" i heard Roxanne and turned around and he was carressing Jake's hair. "Of course" Jake looked at me. I looked away and posted the poster. "Well. I gotta go to class. Bye Jake" Roxanne kissed Jake and walked away.

Okay. I felt he's walking forward to me. "Hey Jessica" i looked at him and ignored him. "Listen.." he leaned in the wall. "Could you do it fast? I still have a lot of things to handle" i sounded. "I'm sorry about everything.." he sounded. "It's fine. Just try not to eat Roxanne's face during the prom" i sounded. "Deal. Thanks Jess" he pulled me into a hug and he kissed me on the lips. What the hell?! "JAKE!" i shouted and slapped him. "I'm sorry. I didn't know what i was doing" he sounded.

I saw Harry running away. Harry saw? Oh crap. "HARRY!" i shouted and ran to the hallway. "Jess. What happened?" Eleanor stopped me. "Jake kissed me. I think Harry saw" i ran away and went to the parking lot. Harry was inside his car. "Harry!" i opened the door and he was so angry. "Harry.. it's not what it looks like." i sounded. "Well. What does it look like?! Role-playing? Acting?" he said sarcastically. "Harry. Jake asked for forgiveness.. he pulled me into a hug unexpectedly and i didn't expect that he was gonna kiss me!" i sounded. "You should've known all along! After all the bullshit this guy gave you? You're just gonna forgive him just like that?!" he shouted.

"Yes Harry. Because i don't want any problems. I want to graduate without enemies. Without problems.." i walked to him and held his cheek. "Harry. I know you're mad at him because he made me feel like a complete hell. But he's the past.. and you know you're the only one" i sounded. "And he kissed you" he sounded. "I know. I slapped him. Harry.. promise me you're not gonna touch him. You're leaving him alone" i sounded. He ignored me and just looked at me in the eyes. "Answer me" i sounded. "I want to hurt him.." he sounded. "Don't.. please. For me" i sounded. He nodded. "Okay" i pulled him to a hug. 

"Go home and rest please?" i asked. "I miss you.." he sounded. "You haven't texted me nor called me. Where we're you?" i asked. "Business" he rolled his eyes. "I have to go inside okay?" i sounded . "Bye" i kissed his cheek. "You're such a killjoy you know" he sounded. I walked back. "So that you will miss me a lot more" i winked and walked back inside the school.