Second chances and unexpected meet-ups.

"Hey Jess. No one's gonna bug you here anymore" Alice patted my back.

"I could really use a drink" I sounded and we sat down. Oh the club. Brings back a lot of memories. 

Me meeting Taylor. Taylor meeting Harry. Harry lying to me. Harry and me fighting. 

Bringing such good memories. By the meaning of good, it's so good to be forgotten. 

"Jess.. Is it always like this?" Zac asked. "When I'm with Harry" I sounded. "And when you broke-up with Harry" Nate sounded. Isn't it obvious?

"Wanna get the drinks?" Nate asked. "Yeah. C'mon" me and Nate stood up and walked to the bar. 

--

Here I am. Alone. I could use some alone time. Stress. Paps. Why! 

Jessica's kisses takes my stress away. Jessica's smile makes my bad day the best day of my life. Jessica's laugh makes me love her more. 

Harry this is your fault. You shouldn't have kissed Taylor. You shouldn't have dated her. I like Taylor. But I never loved her as much as I love Jess. 

"Hey lad" someone patted my shoulder. I looked at my side and it was Niall. What's he doing here? 

"Hey Niall. What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well, I got some stuff from the flat and picked Jessica up from school and deserve a drink" Wait. 

"Could you repeat what last you said?" I sounded. "I deserve a drink" he smiled. "No. You said you picked Jessica up" 

"Yeah. I picked her up after school. Louis called me" why not me.

"Did she say anything?" I asked. "Nope. But she doesn't look sad nor happy" he sounded.

"Why are you here?" Niall asked. "I'm with Taylor. We're visiting her brother" I sounded. "Oh. I see" Niall ordered a drink.

"You don't hate Taylor right?" I asked Niall.

"No, no, no. I don't hate Taylor. I like Taylor. Taylor's such a nice, sweet, girl. But I like Jessica more than Taylor for you" Everyone says that.

"5 shots of patron please" a familiar voice sounded in my back. Niall's eyes widened. I turned around. If I we're a girl I would faint when I saw her.

"And 5 beers" who's this guy beside Jess? The guy looked at me and widened his eyes. I signaled him to hush-up. 

"Jess.. Why don't we go back to the table?" The guy sounded. I think he knows me. "The drinks aren't here yet" Oh that voice.

"I'll let them serve it" Nate sounded. 

"Nate. I know there's something going on" Another fact about Jess. She can know the person easily. And the guy's name is Nate.

"What's going on?" Nate looked at me and Jess turned around. Her eyes widened and I saw a hint of anger, shock and happiness when she saw me.

--

"Jess.. Why don't we go back to the table?" Nate sounded. "The drinks aren't here yet" Is there something going on?

"I'll let them serve it" Nate sounded. 

"Nate. I know there's something going on" Every person's like that. 

"What's going on?" Nate was looking at my back. Who the heck is that?

I turned around and a curly haired. Perfect lips. Cute dimples boy was looking at me. I don't know if I would be happy, be sad or angry.

"Jessica" Oh my goodness. The way he says my name. "Hey Jess!" I saw an irish blonde cutie waving at me.

"Hey Niall" I smiled. "Could we talk?" Harry sounded. Say no! Say yes!