Chances.

"Okay boys. That's all" that was fast. It's good that Felix isn't bored.

"Cowner!" Felix pointed. I looked at the side. Crap I forgot about today.

"Conor my goodness. I forgot about everything" I walked to him and hugged him. "It's okay. This is for you" he gave me a rose. He loves to give roses that aren't blue.

"Jessica! Hawwy's mad" I turned around and laughed. Liam, Louis, Niall, and Zayn laughed. I walked to them and Harry was sitting on the floor

I kneeled down and fluffed Felix's hair. "No Harry's not mad. He's just jealous" I whispered. "Conor did you hear that?" Harry shouted.

"Hear what?" Conor asked. I glared at Harry. "Nothing" I sounded. "Boys could you take care for Felix for me?" I asked.

"Harry can" zayn sounded. "Yeah. I could. Pick him up at my flat after your date" date? Haha! Harry's jealous.

"Harry, I thought you don't let any girl go to your flat?" Niall asked.

"Who said?" Harry laughed. "You" they said unison. "I said I let any girl. Just pick him up later" Harry sounded.

"Um yay. Thanks" I'm going to Harry's flat later. Fun.

--

So I set up Conor with someone. We didn't actually date. The fact that I still love Harry and I'm gonna date Conor is very rude.

Honestly, Conor really loved his date. Call me cupid and i can make any person fall in love with each other.

It's my first time to go to Harry's flat wonder how many girls have gone here. Who am I kidding. I know Taylor's the first girl here. But like what Niall said, he doesn't let girls go to his flat

Wow his house is kinda big. Not bad for a popstar. I knocked on the door and after a few seconds, my hot ex-boyfriend showed up wearing a white v-neck shirt and boxers. Wow.

"If I were a different girl, I would freak out because you're kinda naked" I sounded. "Girls love it when I'm naked" he laughed. Oh I love his dimples.

"Yeah. And when you get naked in front of some girl, I'm sure your girlfriend will leave you" I said seriously.

"And the girlfriend is you?" He raised his eyebrow. I miss that label. But he still has to prove anything.

"Funny Harry" I laughed. "Okay. You're not gonna stand there all night" he pulled my hand inside. "Where's Felix?" I asked.

"Louis got felix tired. They played turtles invaded space. Louis has a big imaginative mind" we walked upstairs and Felix's sleeping in the bed. I can't wake him up.

"Don't wake him up. It's just 7 in the evening. Eleanor said your parents won't be back till tomorrow morning" he sounded.

"Or you don't want me to leave yet?" I crossed my arms.

"I never wanted you to leave" well, things are things Harry. Mistakes are mistakes.

Me and Harry went down and he walked to the kitchen.

I looked around the room and saw a picture of me and Harry carrying me bridal style and my arms are around his neck and our foreheads are linked together looking each other in the eyes. I missed that so much.

"That was a perfect moment" Harry sounded. "Yeah it was" I whispered. Oh crap did I say that out loud?

"I think I owe you this" he gave me a pint of vanilla icecream. I remember when I acted that I'm mad at him because he ate my icecream.