Bestfriends.

I don't know what happening to me and my feet just move and i walked to El and Harry and what's happening to me that i'm interrupting them? "Hey guys. I'm going home. Still have that rest for the ball tomorrow" i smiled. "Well, i guess i'm going too" Harry smiled and hugged Eleanor. Is there something going on between them? Just don't bother. Harry would tell if there's something going on. Me and Harry walked to Jake. "Jake, i'm going home" i smiled. "Okay" doesn't he want me to stay? "I'll see you tomorrow" i smiled and i kissed him on the cheek and went outside. 

 A walk home was very quiet. Why am i quiet. We we're never this quiet. "Hey. You're quiet." Harry sounded. "I'm just tired i guess" that's what Harry said a while ago. "Is there anything wrong?" Yeah. Why am i so quiet? "Nothing's wrong" i smiled. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Is there something going on with you and El?" i asked. "NO!" he shouted. "Whoah. Ease up." i sounded.  

"I don't like her okay? I love El, Alyssa, James and Michael as my friends, brother or sister" how about me? "And what is it with her shouting about what or who Harry likes..?" i asked. "Oh. That. I told her i like gummy bears with caramel syrup" Oh. That thing Harry really loves. That's kinda yucky. "But how come you never tell me the person you like? Except that girl Jenna from 4th grade. But she transfered" i sounded. "Because i don't like someone. I'm contented in life to have you, and the rest of the gang" he smiled.   

"Do you love me?" i asked. "Of course i do. You're my bestfriend and i don't know what i would do to myself without you. You're the one who builds up my world" that made me feel really better. "Well, then" we stopped in the middle of Harry's house. "Who's your date tomorrow by the way?" i asked. "Umm. It's Alice" Alice? "That girl from spanish class?" i asked. "Yeah" how come he never told me until i asked him? "Well, then. I'll see you on the dancefloor" i smiled. I should be happy for Harry. He has a date! I hugged Harry and went inside the house.  

I sighed as i closed the door. "Hey mom" i gave a small smile. "Honey, you okay?" she asked. "Yeah. I am. Where's Mrs. Calder?" i asked. "She went home already" how come we never saw her? "How's the party?" she asked. "It was great. But, Alyssa's leaving for New York" i looked down. "For summer?" Mom asked. "For good" i felt so sad. Because one of the great parts of my life is leaving the country.  

"I'll just go up" i went upstairs and crashed in my bed. Hugging my pillow. I don't wanna grow up yet. Time's just so fast. Sooner or later, we don't actually know each other already. I heard someone opening the door and i bet it was mom and she layed down beside me and hugged me. "Mom.. have you ever thought of seeing someone again?" i asked. "Never thought of that yet honey. But i have you. Why could i ask for more?" she asked.  

"Don't you feel lonely?" i asked. "I do. But, i have you" Yes mom. I know you have me. "I love you so much mom" i sounded. "I love you forever darling" she kissed my hair. I sighed and went to sleep.   

GRADUATION BALL DAY.

It was almost 10 in the morning and i went down and saw mom cooking pancakes. "Hey mom" i kissed her cheek. "Goodmorning! It's your ball today!" She sounds so excited about it. Why is my mom so excited about it? I'm the one who should be excited. I sat down at the counter. "Eat up" she sounded. I grabbed 2 pancakes and ate. Even though i wasn't really hungry.   

"Jake's your date tonight?" she asked. "Yeah" i ate a slice of pancake. "How come you and Harry never went out together?" she already asked that. "Mom, you just asked that last night. Because we're just bestfriends!" i sounded. "But, i like Harry better. Jake is just a very different person" Okay. Mom's touching my lovelife.

"Mom!" i shouted and laughed. "Okay.. okay. Not touching my daughter's lovelife" she took a slice of my pancake.    "

But.. Harry's really.." i cut-off mom's words. "Okay, mom. Harry's my bestfriend. Jake's my boyfriend and Jake will never let me down" i smiled. "I know! I know. Just. You know. Jake seems to be a wild person" i laughed. Maybe mom thinks Jake touched me already.