I just can't get you out of my mind.

Harry left me alone. Which i'm still trying to process in my mind. But will never be processed in my heart. But I really wish it will. 

Today's the first day of college. Mom and Dad bought me a flat here in Stanford. 20 minutes away from school. My car will be here not until tomorrow.

So El and Louis are bringing me to school today. I'm already in college and i can't believe it. I stood in front of the mirror brushed my hair, recalling all the things. I remembered when i told him that he's my whole world. 

Jessica forget everything. It's been 2 months and i always get updated on Harry thanks to google and twitter. But we never see each other anymore. Since the break-up.

I spent the whole summer talking to Nate. He's not like Harry. Harry's so unique. And Nate's a bestfriend kind of guy.

"Jess? You ready?" i kept on brushing my hair and Eleanor went inside. I can't stop thinking about Harry. I'm such a stupid girl. 

You know that once you think about him he'll never get out of your mind. Which was never. "Jess? Haven't you heard me?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. Harry i'll be there" Shit. "Harry?!" she shouted. "Did i say Harry? What the heck is a Harry? I said HAIRY!" i showed the comb. "See? It's an expression of my comb. Look, HAIRY! Then, I'll be there" i sounded. 

Oh stupid stupid me. She crossed her arms. "Hairy?" she raised her eyebrow. "Lie to me" i sounded. "That was the coolest excuse I've ever heard!" she shouted. 

"Ugh! Every second, every minute, every hour, everyday. Sweet cupcakes. man this guy has to be killed" i sounded and sighed deeply.

"Honey. You can't kill Harry" Eleanor patted my back. "Oh I know" I rolled my eyes and kept quiet for a few seconds.

"Let it out" Oh Eleanor knows me well.

"I MISS HIM SO BAD" I started crying loudly and hugged Eleanor. "But it's his fault" I said madly.

I sighed and sat on my bed. "I couldn't let him choose between Me and Taylor. I'm not like that" I layed down and grabbed a pillow and screamed very loud.

"Jess. You just have to face it. Someday, Harry will come back" What happened to the words, I'll get you back? 

"Yeah. And that someday is when I'm dead" I said and stood up. "Ugh. Time for me to cut the crap. I'm in college now. New life, new start, new boys" I nodded.

"That's great j.." I cut off eleanor's words. "Oh who am I kidding he's all I ever want!" I hugged El again.

"Girl what's happening to your mind!?" Eleanor said in a funny tune. "Let's just go to school. Nate's expecting me" I sounded and sighed.

"Happily mademoiselle" she chuckled. "Speaking of mademoiselle, I miss Felipe" she pouted. "Me too and his moustache" I pouted too.

"How come you never allowed him to join you here in California?" She asked. "I told you, I don't need a driver. I can drive on my own. What's the use of buying me a car if I'm not driving it?" I crossed my arms.

"Good point Anderson" she pointed out. "Now. Let's go" i sounded. 

They drove me Stanford. I can't believe i'm here. 

"Bye Jess.." i don't wanna go out of the car. I just looked at them and smiled. "Jess. Byee" Louis waved. "She's nervous Lou. When she sits down straight and smiles and doesn't say a thing. She's nervous" i remembered when Harry used to say have a great day when i go to school. 

Why does all those things have to go away.

"You nervous?" Louis asked. "No. I'm happy! thrilled! ecstatic! overjoyed" i said sarcastically.