Kill joy.

"El.. you excited?" i asked. "I'm nervous" she sounded. "I know it's your first. Just. Be yourself. Like Louis' does.." i smiled. "Are you sure it's gonna work out?" she asked. "Yes. Like me and Harry" i smiled. "You and Harry are destined to be each other since you we're born.." she crossed her arms. "And you and Louis are also too.. Now. Go" i sounded.

--

Harry's POV

"Louis.. breath check" Louis was louis. It's his date with Eleanor today and me and Jessica didn't set up a fancy dinner in a fancy restaurant. We set the date up in the park. Eleanor and Louis were both childish. That's the perfect set-up for them. "I'm nervous. Will El like me?" he asked. "El has a big crush on you and so do you.. so go!" i pushed him off.

Louis is in my house and Eleanor is in Jessica's house. We walked to their house and knocked.

--

Jessica's POV

"Oh they're here!" i walked to the door and Eleanor pulled my hand. "I'm nervous and scared" she sounded. "Don't okay? Louis is the perfect guy for you and you are the perfect girl for her. You two are perfect together. You two are like two broken hearts that are mend together" i sounded. "But we're not brokenhearted" she laughed. "I know. So go" i pulled Eleanor's hand and i opened the door.

"Hey.." Harry smiled. "Hi" i chuckled. "Wait a minute.. I'm supposed to be the first one to say hey to my date.. you two are already dating.. stop with the mushy mushy first.. so.. Hey" Louis was so darn cute. "hi" Eleanor smiled. "Shall we?" Louis' offered his hand. "We shall" they look so darn cute together. "See you guys later!" i shouted and they left.

"Alone at home?" he asked. "Yeah. Mom didn't say where she was going.." i sounded. "Maybe on a date" he smiled. "I hope so" i sighed. We went inside and Harry sat on the couch. "Want anything?" i gave a little smile. "Nope. just you" that means no. I grabbed a pint of icecream and sat down beside him in the couch. "Is there anything wrong?" he asked. "Do you think i'll go to college?" i asked. "Of course you will and you must why?" he asked. "I haven't recieved any letters yet. Mostly from Stanford" i looked down.

"How about El?" he asked. "She's studying at University of California. I don't know if she passed or recieved any letter yet" what happens if i don't recieve one? "You're the valedictorian. C'mon jess. I know every school wants you" i looked at him. "When are you leaving?" i asked. "In 3 days.." he's going away. 

"You're going away" i pouted. "And i'll be back.. don't worry" he sounded. "When?" i asked. "It's a surprise" he smiled. "Graduation is in 3 months" i sounded. "I always dreamt of graduating with you" i sighed "I always dreamt of having you" i looked at him and we both laughed. He sighed and slung his arm around me, i ate a spoonful of icecream. "After all these years. I never thought we will end up being together" i ignored him and scooped some icecream. "Well yeah? This icecream is good. really good" and placed the icecream in my mouth. 

"Can i have some?" he asked. "No! You said you only want me" i placed the icecream at my side. "C'mon please" he was reaching for the icecream. "NEVEEER!" i stood up and ran at the back of the couch. "I'm not gonna catch you. I'm going to the fridge.." he stood up and walked to the fridge. What is he getting? "And i know. You have a spare vanilla icecream here" he smiled. 

"NOOO!" i shouted. "I'm getting a spoon" he got a spoon at the side. "I'm opening it" i frowned at him. "Harry. That's the only icecream i have" i pouted. He got a spoonful. "Pleaase!" i shouted and he ate it. "This icecream is yummy. Really yummy" i ignored him and i'll pretend that i'm angry at him. I took a spoonful of icecream, rolled my eyes at him and walked back to the couch and leaned in at the side and placed my feet on top of the couch. .