Realize.

So Today's the double date Taylor planned. I'm in the mood for teasing and irritating Harry. Who said i can't flirt with other people? it's payback time.

"Are you sure with this?" Alice asked. "Of course i'm sure with this" i sounded and brushed my hair. "Aren't you nervous?" Victoria asked. "Now that you mention it. I'm a little nervous" i sounded.

"The love of your life dating the girl whom he cheated you on. Double date with the guy who's sister is the girl who he cheated you on" Waaah. I'm nervous. 

"It doesn't matter. Because tonight's the payback time" i sounded. "JESS! JESS!" Eleanor ran inside the room. "Man, for all the time i can't keep up with my girlfriend" Louis came up panthing.

"Victoria, Eleanor. Alice, Eleanor. Victoria, Louis, Louis Alice" i pointed the brush at them. "Oh my goodness it's Louis Tomlinson" Alice sounded. She's a fan.

"Are you sure about this?" Eleanor asked. "Guys! I am sure. I just want to give Harry a piece of his own medicine. I'm not gonna cheat on him. I'll let him feel that i'm like cheating on him" i sounded and walked to the bathroom to change.

I wore one of the dresses i designed. So far i already have 4 dresses that i designed. It's a blue tubed fit cocktail dress. It's blue until the waist line and black ruffles on the way down. 3 inches above the knee. I don't wanna look slutty.

I applied make-up to make myself natural and let my hair loose. I walked out of the bathroom and 4 eyes were staring back at me.

"Oh" Victoria.

"My" Eleanor.

"Jessica" Louis whispered.

"Is this too much?" i asked and twirled around. "I can't take my eyes off you" Alice sounded. "It's the one i designed" i smiled. "Oh goodness Jess.. that's so beautiful" Eleanor sounded.

"This is the dress called in-your-face Harry why did you cheat on me dress" Victoria sounded. "Oh i like the name" i laughed.

"So.. you guys going home?" i asked. "We're staying here. In fact, there's no class tomorrow. We'll sleep over" Victoria sounded. "Zac and Nate are coming too. They want to hear everything" Alice sounded.

"Well, tomorrow we'll be having some catching up to do. You're picking me up. Louis' going back to London" Eleanor sounded. 

"Aww. Okay. I have to go" i smiled and hugged Alice, and Victoria and went down with Louis and Eleanor. "Wow. Jessica you're so gorgeous tonight" Nanny Lisa sounded. 

"Thank you Nanny Lisa. Don't mind Victoria and Alice upstairs. You could rest for the night. They can help themselves" i sounded and hugged Nanny Lisa. 

"Is this a date tonight?" Nanny lisa asked. "No Nanny Lisa, it's an in-your-face my ex-boyfriend should've not cheated on me night" Eleanor sounded.

"I'll be waiting for your stories" Nanny Lisa's like my mom. Speaking of mom, i miss her. 

"Of course. Let's go" we went outside.

"Just call us if there's something wrong" Eleanor sounded. "And i know Harry will come home very irritated" Louis sounded. "I'll call you guys" i smiled and hugged them both.

I hopped inside my convertible. "A chic who has the looks, the fortune and everything. Except his guy" Louis teased. I glared at him and blew them a kiss and left. 

Fleur De Lys, Taylor has a nice taste in restaurants. Wonder how many boyfriends did he bring here? Just kidding. 

I saw Austin waiting in front of the valet. When i went down he stared at me from top to bottom. "You look so beautiful tonight" he smiled. I saw Harry inside and turned around and i hugged Austin. Number one.