Keeping secrets.

The next day.. 

"Harry just arrived. I repeat Harry has just arrived" Louis spoke through the headphone.

"We are here today to celebrate the wonderful matrimony of two young couples who are willing to endure their life-time commitment" 3.. 2..1

"You think i'm punkable?" Harry walked in. Role play time. "Harry" i looked at him. "They told me everything. You think i'm punkable? Guess again. I'm not. And i know this is Punk'd" he sounded.

"Are you trying to embarass me?" i asked. "No. I am not" he sounded. "Do you think this would make me happy Harry?" i asked. "Jessica, please. Just no" he sounded.

"I know this punk'd. And it doesn't mean you're gonna sabotage my show and embarass me with the whole crew!" i shouted and threw the flowers at him.

"Well, i didn't plan this!" Harry shouted. "Now you're shouting at me? To think that, Harry saves the day. I'm not punkable. Wopee!" i said sarcastically.

"At least i don't let random guys go inside my hotel room!" he shouted. "How dare you" i said madly and walked to him. "I never cheated on my boyfriend. How about you? Cheating? Lying? You could go to hell!" i shouted.

"Making me wait for many years? Then you're gonna blame me for having a girl while we're not together! It's good that i kissed Marissa! Because she was a better kisser than you, and she knows how to make me happy!" i slapped Harry in the face.

"Whoah, whoah guys. We didn't plan this" Louis walked out from the side.

"I'm done. I thought you'll just laugh because of this prank. But it's like, you've ruined our relationship because of your past" i sounded.

"What about yours? Playing ms. innocent, so that boys will take me to bed?" i walked to Harry and pushed him. "You think i'm a slut?!" i shouted. "You think i sleep with boys?!" i pushed him and punched him. Louis and Niall pulled me back. 

"How about you Harry? Dating older girls!" i shouted. "You wouldn't dare" some of the crew held Harry. "Oh i would! Because you hurt me so much!" i shouted. 

"I guess this over. I give up with the fights" Harry raised his hands and walked backwards and left.. "I think our prank just caused a relationship to be over." NIall sounded.

"Thanks guys. And thank you Punk'd for ruining my relationship" i sounded and sat down. Tears started flowing down my face. "I thought this was gonna be fun" i cried. "Jessica, we're so sorry" Jason patted my back. 

"What happened here?" Ashton Kutcher walked in. Wait. This wasn't in the script "We ended up a relationship." Jason sounded. "This is not allowed Jason. Harry called me. To say that. You know he can sue the show. We could lose this. All because of this" i looked at Jason and he looked so down. No. No. No. I'm ending up a job.

"I'm sorry sir. You can fire me. This is all my fault" he sounded. "No. Um. Don't. Please don't fire Jason" i sounded. "Why? It's his fault. We don't wanna lose the show" Ashton sounded. "Yeah, Jessica. Just give it a break. I don't wanna go in this show anymore." Jason sounded and walked in the aisle.

"This was all a joke!" i shouted. "This wasn't in the script. I was supposed to prank you guys. But i let a person lost his job. I'm sorry" Oh goodness this isn't good.

"Yeah. Jessica! Thanks a lot! And i'm sorry!" Jason shouted. "What are you sorry for?!" i asked. I feel so bad. "I'm the one who's supposed to be sorry." i placed my hands on my head. "I should've done this. ahhh" i shouted. 

Someone hugged my waist swiftly. "Because you just got punk'd" what the freaking hell.

"You guys set me up in my own show?!" i shouted. Everyone laughed and clapped. "Harry did it. We got punk'd too. We thought your relationship was over" Louis, Niall, and Zayn said in unison. "I'm gonna cut your hair and make you bald for this" i said to Harry and hugged him.