Opportunities.

"So, how many people are going tomorrow?" Tomorrow's my birthday party and Uncle Simon's handling everything. "I don't know. I don't know who's Uncle Simon's friends" he sounded.

"Maybe the whole hollywood" hopefully not. "and oh Tom Cruise!" Eleanor sounded. "Yeah, Uncle Simon's into music not into movies" i sounded. "Oh maybe Justin Bieber!" Eleanor pointed out. 

"It's my party, and i don't know who's coming" i laughed. "i want some ice cream. Can we go down and get some before we start watching Gossip girl?" Eleanor asked. 

"Sure" we hopped off bed and we walked outside the door. "Oh what's that line that you really love the most?" we stopped in front of the stairs. What line is that? Oh. Now i remember.

"I'm not willing to sell myself or anyone else out to attract an audience" my favorite line from Serena. "You sound just like her. You know, you could be a movie star" Me a movie star?

"Funny" i laughed. "Seriously. C'mon, you act like you're mad at me, or let's picture a scene that you and Harry broke up again" Eleanor sounded. Well, just for fun.

"I'VE HAD IT ENOUGH WITH YOU! You don't know how much it hurts to be cheated for the second time! And to think that it's our second anniversary?!" i step down backwards just to go down. 

"I've wasted all my love for you, my soul, i gave everything to you. Then you're just gonna repay me with a picture of you and a girl in bed?! What a wonderful anniversary gift! I gave you the second chance, but you freaking blew.." i looked at the side. Uncle Simon and some guy was looking at me. 

"It" i whispered. "Jess! Why did you stop!" Eleanor looked at the side. "Oh, Uncle Simon's back" Eleanor sounded. "Is there anything wrong?" Uncle Simon asked.

"No, Eleanor just asked me to act" i sounded. "That act's so realistic" the guy sounded. "I know, she's a natural" Eleanor sounded. 

"Christopher, this is my niece Jessica and her bestfriend Eleanor" me and Eleanor waved. "Christopher Nolan" he smiled. "Nice meeting you" i smiled. "You look beautiful in reality" he sounded. "Thank you" i laughed. "We'll just go get icecream" i smiled. 

We walked to the kitchen, what i did was embarassing. "That Christopher looks familiar" Eleanor sounded. "Familiar in what?" i asked. "Just familiar" she sounded.

"Okay then this ice cream looks familiar so let's eat it" i smiled. "How about you act like some sad girl eating icecream pouring out all the heartbreak" Eleanor wants me to act again. Well, i might give this a try.

"Well, you're the only one i could ever count on" i looked at the icecream and sat at the counter and started eating it. "To think that he slept with another girl. It just kills me" i ate a spoonful of icecream.

"Why did he just do that to me? Was he even honest within this relationship?" i placed my hands on my forehead. "I'm stupid for loving that guy. I was so eager. Too dependent. My boyfriend was too liberated" i sounded. "I regret everything" i sounded.

"Bravo" Eleanor clapped. "Now let's go upstairs" I laughed. Someone rang the doorbell. 

"Jessica, Mr. Styles is here to see you" Jackie sounded. "You two are back together?" Uncle Simon asked.

"Nope. Just a friendly visit with.." I saw him holding a blue rose. "A blue rose" that got me hypnotized.

"Styles" Eleanor smiled. "Calder" Harry smirked. "I'll just leave you two alone. I'll go watch gossip girl myself" Eleanor sounded and walked out.

"What's up?" I asked. "Just bringing my girl her favorite rose" he sounded. "Your girl? I don't think so" I laughed.

He pulled my waist again and our foreheads connected. Why does he keep on doing that! "Let's see about that" he whispered.