Friendship causes problems.

Me and Harry walked downstairs. Oh damn! It's mom and daaaad! "DAD!" i shouted and hugged him tight. "Hi sweetpea!" dad kissed my forehead. "Jess. I have to go. Mom's gonna kill me" Harry kissed my forehead. "I love you. At least i didn't forget it this time" we laughed and went outside. Oh my goodness. A reunion!

"Darling, why'd you let your dad cook?" Mom asked. She placed cups on the table and made tea. "Well, dad didn't tell me he doesn't know how to cook!" i threw my hands in the air. "I tried to cook. I want to impress you" Aww dad. Mom hugged dad in the neck. Oh my goodness. "Well, i guess i was impressed from the very first day i hosed you off" Major happiness alert. "YOU'RE BACK TOGETHER?!" i shouted. Dad nodded. I screamed out loud and ran to them. I can't believe it.

I hugged them tight and tears are flowing down my face. "Aww honey" Mom wiped off my tears. "My wish came true. I love you so much guys!" i hugged them tight. I called Eleanor, James, Alyssa, Michael, Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn and a lot just to spread the news! GAAAH!

Harry was throwing the trash outside and i ran to him "HAARRY!" i shouted. I jumped at him and straddled him. It's not like we met a while ago. "HEY! It's just been 10 minutes and i miss you already" he laughed. "Guess what" i laughed. "You're accepting my hand in marraige?" HAHA. "No. But i plan to" We both laughed.

"Mom and dad are back together" Harry widened his eyes. "Really?" he asked. "No. Mom's marrying Tom Cruise and Dad's gonna live with a parrot named Larry" It's Harry and Louis' ship name. HAHA! "Not funny" he pouted. "I know. Just messing with your head" i smiled. "But you can't mess with my heart" he laughed. I leaned in and kissed him. "I can't imagine this happening!" i shouted. 

"Okay. Okay" he put me down. he sighed. "I love you" he smiled. "I love you too" i laughed and kissed him. MY PARENTS ARE BACK TOGETHEEER!

1 week before graduation.

"I'm so happy for you J" Eleanor sounded. She was like screaming in awe when she knew mom and dad are back together. "Thanks! I have a complete family in our graduation!" my wish just came true. 

"Speaking of graduation. You should be preparing your rockin' valedictorian speech" Eleanor grabbed the pack of Mnm's as she threw it in her mouth. "El. You know i could make the speech in an hour. Why such a rush?" i laughed. We're in my house trying to get rid of the boredom. 

Harry and Louis are out for the day. They have this interview in some place i don't know here in London. "True. Are you sure about Standford?" Eleanor asked. "Is that a question or statement?" Of course i'm damn sure about Stanford. "Why are you asking?" i asked. 

"Well, what if there's something bigger than Standford?" she asked. "Like my mom said, these days colleges don't come to you. You come to them" i'm sketching in my notebook some dresses and someday i would really make something just like the ones that i've drawn. 

"Any fashion design school you've tried?" Eleanor asked. "I want to try in Parsons.." Eleanor cutted off my words. "My goodness Jess. Parsons is like the best design school in the US!" I knoow. "I know. But, i think i'm not good enough.." some finishing touches. Eleanor grabbed my notebook. "HEY!" i shouted and she looked through the drawings.

"Not good enough? Jess. This is not good enough. This is PERFECT! You could even get an internship in vogue just for this or maybe appoint you as CEO!" Eleanor being the overreacting one. I grabbed my notebook from her. "You're just overreacting.." i sounded. "I'm not. I promise Jess. Your designs are great. I know Harry haven't seen your designs and  you just like to keep it on your own. But have you tried in Parsons?" she asked.

Harry haven't seen any design i made. I'm just too shy. What if i show it to others. I don't like it when they criticize my own work. It just makes me feel so down. "No.." Eleanor cutted off my words again. "NO?! Jess! I told you your des.." i covered Eleanor's mouth with my hands. "I haven't tried but i sent my designs!" at least i'm too far away to hear their comments when they see my work. Eleanor stopped talking. I took off my hands from her lips.