Forever.

Harry's POV

I opened my eyes and found myself in a white room. I can't barely move my other foot.

"Haz!" Louis pulled me to a hug. "Harry. We're so glad you're awake. It's been days" Eleanor hugged me. "Yeah. Where's Jessica?"  Eleanor and Louis looked at each other. 

There was somethig pointy in my hand. I opened my hand and saw a ring. I closed my eyes. No just no. "Tell me this isn't the engagement ring" no this isn't happening.

"We're sorry, Harry. We tried to stop Jess. She kept blaming herself" Eleanor sounded. "You haven't stopped her enough!" i said madly. I'm so mad and hurt right now. She left me.

"Harry" Eleanor hugged me. "I don't want to lose her. Please. Please. Tell me where she is" tears started to fall down from my eyes. "We don't know harry. She just left" Louis sounded. 

---

Jessica's POV

3 weeks after..

It's been half a month since i've been away from London or LA. Leila kept calling me because of some offers in movies. I wanna relax myself from that first.

Honestly speaking, i never felt so relaxed. No pressure, no anger. Just loneliness and pain.

I never got a call from anyone except from my parents and Eleanor. Never heard any single thing about Harry. Just thinking about his name hurts me so bad. 

This Paris trip was supposed to be for me and Harry. For our honeymoon. It was supposed to be his surprise for me but i knew when i saw the tickets on his table. But i'm here right now for 3 whole weeks, alone. We planned this trip to see sights together because this is my first time to be here. And still, ALONE.

 I stand here on top of the Eiffel tower with both of my hands on the bars with one empty finger. I am supposed to be here with Harry. He holding my waist and kissing my hair. Me and Harry. Enjoying the moment.

I stared at the beautiful blue sky, and the mini-sized peopledown there. Paris is just wonderful.

My phone rang and saw Harry calling. Oh no. He's calling. I haven't heard anything from him. Not until now. Should i answer it? have i already thought enough?

I answered the call and didn't speak. 

"Jessica" this heartbeat of mine speeds up. "Umm. Hey" i think i wanna cry. Yes. I wanna cry. "How are you?" he asked. I'm in pain. 

"If i told you i am fine, i would be lying" i said seriously. "Me too" he sounded and i heard a deep sigh. "How's Paris?" he asked.

"It's great" tears fell down from my eyes. It was never great. Everything's not great without him.   

"I miss you" that's where my cry starts to be quite noisy. After almost a month, i got to hear from him again.

"I miss you too Harry. So much" i wiped my tears. that thought of leaving him for 3 whole weeks was hell for me. 

"Don't cry please" i can't stop and i won't stop crying. "I just feel like shit. Everything i did was wrong" i wasn't angry at him. I was angry at myself.

"That would never happen if i didn't hurt you. I'm supposed to be the one who's feeling bad and i am. Because i hurt you, i made you cry, i made you jealous and.." he stopped for a moment.

"And made you leave me" his deep british voice filled with sadness.

"But what i did was unacceptable" i sounded. "Yes it is. But it was acceptable to the part that we weren't together and i hurt you that time."  he's actually defending me from my own mistake.