Kissed me or not.

So today's the opening of The Palms here in LA and Uncle Simon's opening it yay! In exactly 30 minutes because, mom, dad and Felix is not here yet.

"Can I say hello to the niece of our Uncle?" I looked at the person. "Hey yourself" I laughed.

"You look gorgeous as ever" he sounded. "Yeah and you're still annoying" I laughed  and hugged Harry.

"No kiss?" he asked. "You know we have the same uncles, it means we're practically related. Not biologically but it's a sin dating you" I laughed.

"It's sin for me leaving you" he said seriously. This getting serious.

"Hi Jessica" a lifesaver!

"Conor. Hi! Glad you came!" I smiled and hugged him.

"You look perfect" cute. "Thanks. You look handsome as ever" just to tease Harry.

"For you" he gave me a dozen of red roses. sweet. But it wasn't blue.

"Thankyou" I got the roses and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey Harry" he highfived Harry. Harry let out a little smile. 

"Jessicaaaaaaaaaa" I saw my cutest little brother in the world running to me with his turtle bag in his back.

"Feliiiiiix!" I shouted and opened my arms and carried him and hugged him.

"How are you?" I kissed his cheek.

"I'm thwee" awwww. Not how old are you. "Jessica!" Omg mom! "Mom! Hi I missed you!" I hugged her tight.

"Daaaaad!" I walked to him and hugged him too. I know Harry doesn't know Felix. So as Conor.

"Felix this is Conor" Conor fluffed Felix's hair. "Hello little Felix" 

"Hello Cowner" cutie.

"And this is Harry" I smiled. "Hawwy!" Cuter! "Hi Felix" Harry sounded.

"Uncow Simon" Uncow? Haha!

"Felix!" Uncle Simon hugged Felix and twirled him around. Great! My family's here!

I love about the palms we can see the sunset at the beach. They're having a party inside and me, of course enjoying the view here.

I'm sitting infront of the seashore sketching out the suits of the boys of what will they wear on the awards. Of course i will never miss out Harry's bowtie.

"Can I join in?" I know that's not Harry. But I wish it was. I turned around. 

"Sure" I smiled.

"Your dad's so awesome" he sounded. "Thank you" I smiled. "Wow this is view is so wonderful" he sounded. 

"I know right? If only sunset views stay for 2 hours" I sighed.

"What are you doing there?" He asked. "Well, just a couple of sketches for One D's clothes" i smiled. "Mind if i look?" he asked. I gave my notebook to him.

"Wow jessica. This designs are so awesome. Is this just a sketch?" he asked. "No, i'm making it for them. I work for them" Conor widened his eyes.

"Just don't tell them yet. I wanna surprise them" i sounded.  

"Haha okay. Listen, it was kinda weird for Simon setting me up with you" he sounded. "No. It's not. It's fine. Your cute, funny, cool" I smiled.

"So, he told me about your 21st birthday tomorrow" he sounded. "Of course you can come" I laughed.

"Isn't it awkward for Harry?" he asked. "Awkward for what?" I asked. "If I asked you out?" It will be very. Oh stop it. You've moved on Jess.

"No. But are you asking me out? For a girl, that's a very weird way of asking a girl out" I laughed.