Trust me.

"It turns out that you're not sick after all. You just kept fainting because you don't eat. You have an eating disorder. You have to eat a lot" Oh thank God i'm not sick. 

Those crazy drama's turned into nothing. "If you still continue not to eat. You really my get sick. So please, Jessica. You still have a lot of things to achieve. Don't waste it" Dr. Jones held my hand. All the test i made for the past 3 months are all negative. 

"Did you bring the results?" she asked. "What results?" i asked. "The results. It was mailed by your name, but it's not your results." what? "I didn't recieve anything" What's happening.

"I mailed it by your address in LA." oh damn. "I haven't gone to LA yet. Not until last week. Oh damn. Harry's going there. What does it say in the results?" i asked. "That results is for the girl who has the same name as you. That girl has a brain tumor" Oh my effin carrots.

"No. No. no. I have to catch a flight to LA. Before Harry sees the results." i stood up. "I thought you have the results. That's why i called you today. Oh no. Um. Take Care Jessica" i hugged Dr. Jones.

I called Harry a lot of times. He's not answering. I called Leila to book me a flight this instant. I didn't go back to the hotel, i went to the airport to catch the 3pm flight. 

I called Louis. "Hey carrot" he answered. "Lou, is Harry there?" i asked. "No. He just left. He seems troubled though. Anything happened?" he asked. "Yeah. There were medical test results mailed to my house, which wasn't mine. Those were false results." i'm panicking.

"Oh sherbets. Want me to call him?" Louis asked. "Oh. please don't. Maybe he's just in a bad mood today. I'm catching a flight to LA right now. Hopefully he hasn't read it yet." Please.

"Okay. I'll text you if he lose control. Have a safe light Anderson" he sounded. "thanks Tomlinson" i said and hung-up.

6 hours later..

I arrived at LA exactly 6 in the evening. There we're fans and paps. Do they stay in the airport just for money? I took a cab to my house. Happily it's a 22 minute drive from LAX to Beverly hills. 

The lights were open in my house. Harry's there. Or maybe he left the lights open. I got down and grabbed my keys from my bag. When i opened the door, Taylor was there with Harry and they we're laughing. Taylor's hand was above Harry's and they're having hot choco. 

Okay. I'm damn jealous. "Jessica" Harry took his hand off of Taylor's. "Harry, Taylor" i smiled. Before i get mad. I searched for the damn manila envelope. I saw it the table at the side. I walked to it and turned around and looked at them while getting it. 

"It's not what it looks like" Harry sounded. "Yeah. It's just two friends having hot choco while sharing a laugh with each other" i smiled. "Join us" Taylor smiled. 

"No thanks. I have some business to attend to." i smiled. and started walking backwards leading to the stairs. "Where to?" Harry asked.

"The palms." i smiled, but inside i'm freaking out. "You're not staying?" Harry asked.

"No. I'll just grab my keys upstairs and you two forget that i came. So, feel free to relax and feel at home." i ran upstairs and went inside my room and searched for my keys. I grabbed my keys in the table and the key to my room in the palms and when i opened my door, Harry was there.

"Why are you going to the palms?" he asked. "I'm visiting the hotel i own. And you, go back downstairs and entertain your ex" i whispered calmly and got back down. 

"Sorry Taylor, but i have to go. Urgent stuff" i smiled and hugged her. "Well, catch up soon" well you and my boyfriend are already catching up.

I shut the door and went to my convertible. What the hell are they doing at my home hand in hand?