Unexpected surprise.

1 week after..

"LOU'S PROPOSING!" i shouted at Eleanor. "Oh my gosh. Are you serious?" she asked. "Yes. He asked me how would he propose to you!" i just can't hold it in. "I felt so shocked. Oh my gosh. I'm getting engaged!" she shouted and hugged me tight. 

"You're growing up!" i said with tears of joy. "We're both old" she laughed. "So how's you and Harry?" Eleanor asked. Harry's acting quite weird this week. He's like very busy always. I don't know why. 

"We're fine. Actually, we're having a picnic at the hills tonight" i smiled. I missed that place. Just too memorable. "That's cute." she smiled. "I'm so happy for you El" she sounded. "Me too" she patted my back. 

At night..

"This place is just too wonderful" i smiled. After having that wonderful yummy dinner. Harry gave me a dozen of blue roses. We looked at the view of London. How wonderful is this. "You know what day is it today?" he asked. "It's February 19" i smiled. "And it's also the flying lantern festival" he smiled. 

"What time is it?" he asked. "8 in the evening" i smiled. "Just in time" he smiled. Until i saw flying lanterns floating from below going up. "This is so wonderful. Like my 18th birthday. When we flew one. And you told me you loved me" i missed those times.

"And you rejected me" he joked. "Yeah i was a fool" i rolled my eyes. I turned around and faced him. "You don't know how much i regret for rejecting you." i fixed his hair. 

"You know, if it wasn't because of the rain, and telling me you love me. But as a friend that time, this wouldn't actually happen" he sounded. "i guess it was faith that brought us together" i chuckled.

"We fight, we laugh, we make love, we fight, we kiss, we fight, you cry, you laugh, you sing, you act, you tell me you love me, you hold my hand and hug me when you're sad, you're honest, you make every person happy, you're beautiful and those are the things why i love you and there's a list why i love you. Actually, there are dozen's and dozen's of reasons" he smiled. 

"Your smile, your laugh, your sense of humor, your everything, you, i feel 99% complete with you" he added. "What's with 1 percent on the lose?" i laughed. 

"This" he knelt down on his left knee.

Oh my goodness. What's he actually doing? "Finding a way to propose to you was quite hard. First, when i thought you were pregnant. It really killed me, actually shattered me to pieces. Not until you told me that you weren't but asked me to trust you. So i did, i got to LA. and asked Taylor for some help. El, was here in London so i can't. Then unexpectedly, you came. I know you can't stand me being with any girl. One of the reasons why i truly love you, and i asked Lou to go and visit you to the Palms to check. Then i came, then we fought again and i asked myself, was i ready to propose? But you forgave me, and i knew that you trust me that time.." I'm gonna faint. 

"then when you met Lou, he stalled you because i was out to see your parents and asked them the permission to marry you." he asked for mom and dad's permission.  

"Then they said yes and they would love me to be their son-in-law. So lou asked about what do you want when someone proposes you, you said you want it to be memorable. So i brought you here, where the memories are. And exactly the day of the lantern festival, and i told you how much i love you with the dozens of blue roses i gave and the reasons why i really love you. But here's the number one thing why i really want to be with you" 

he gave me a small piece of paper. 

It's because of you. 

Tears started to fall down my face. "So.." he got something from his pocket, a box and opened it and revealed a very beautiful ring. "I know this was unexpected. This is the 1 percent that's missing in my life. You, growing old with me. Alyssa Jessica Cowell-Anderson. This is not a question. This is a statement. I love you, and be with me as my wife. Now i'm asking for a life-time commitment. Will you marry me?"

i cried so much. I nodded. "Yes" i whispered. "Yes?" he raised his eyebrow. "Yes Harry. I will grow old with you" i said and cried. The happiest day of my life. He wore the ring and hugged me and twirled me around. "I love you' he whispered. "I so freakin love you too" i said and kissed him.

"AHHHH!" i heard Eleanor shout going out from the back and hugging me. "Oh my goodness El." i cried. "I know. It was all part of the plan. I'm so proud of you" she patted my back. "How about Lou's proposal?" i asked.

"I'm engaged." she showed the ring. "Since when?" i asked. "In New York. 2 weeks ago" she smiled. "I'm so happy for you too" i hugged her tight. "Congratulations" Louis hugged me tight. 

"My daughter's engaged!" mom hugged me tight. "I so love you mom" i cried as i hugged her. "I want girls okay?" dad hugged me. "Don't rush dad." i said and hugged me tight. "It's like before you helped me, now. It's your time" he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Niall!" i hugged Niall. "The proposal was wonderful" i saw tears in his eyes. "Niall cried during the proposal" Danielle walked in hand in hand with Liam. "Niall you teary-eyed guy" i smiled. 

"Congratulations" Danielle hugged me tight. "You're with the right man" Liam hugged me. "Thank you" i can't stop crying. "CELEBRITY BABIES" Perrie hugged me. "Congratulations" Zayn too.

"Everyone saw the proposal?" i asked Harry. "It's on live stream. Every person in the world, sees it. To prove how much im really proud of having you as my wife" Harry hugged me tight and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you so much" i kissed him on the lips. I'm the luckiest person and the happiest person in the world.