No need to think.

Eleanor's POV

"So.. balloons" Louis sounded. "Jessica hates balloons" i pouted. "Why does she hate balloons?" he asked. "Jessica hates the sound of things popping. I remembered when we we're five, there's this kid who popped a balloon on Jessica's ear" i laughed. "Who's the kid?" Louis asked.

"guys, where's Jess?" Harry walked in. "Speaking off the balloon popper" i crossed my arms. Louis laughed out loud. "Did you tell Louis about the balloons?" Harry asked. "Yeah. Because he was asking why does Jessica hate balloons" i laughed. "So, how's the plan going?" Harry asked.

"You know it's been an hour and we seem to have different plans for Jessica's party. How about this. I take the morning part and you take the night part" Louis suggested. "Why do you two have different plans?" Harry asked. "Louis wants a wet party and i want a formal party" i sounded. Louis' right. That's a nice plan. "Okay Louis. You're right. What's the plan?"

Jessica's POV

"Okay. Careful. Release the clutch.. then drive slowly" I'm learning how to drive. This is hard as i thought.

"One.. two.. thr.." i cut-off Harry's words.

"I don't want to release yet!" i shouted. "Just relax.." Harry sounded.

"Okay. I'll count again.. one.. two.. three!" i didn't step on the gas. "I'm freakin' scared!" i shouted again.

"Don't be! C'mon. Look at me" Harry held my cheeks and i looked into his eyes. The number one thing i really love about him is his eyes. It got me speechless. "Trust me. I know you can do this. Just believe in me and yourself. Okay?" i nodded.

"C'mon let's go to the hills. I'm gonna show you something" i've never gone to the hills at night time.

After a succesful drive later...

We drove to the hills.. this is the place i really love. It's very beautiful at night here. And there's this big, big space where there are a lot of flowers and just grass. This is where me and my friends go when we picnic.

"Okay. Just park at the side.." i parked gently at the side. Oh my gooodness. I can't believe i did it. I got startled. I survived without even bumping a car. "Hey.. you okay?" i nodded. "Yeah. Let's go down" we both hopped off the car.

"OH MY GOODNESS I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID IT!" i shouted, ran to Harry and jumped on him. "I told you. Just trust yourself" he chuckled.

I walked to the side and looked at the view. "Wow" i can see the whole London from up here. "I know. So beautiful right?" i felt that he was looking at me. I turned my head and he really was. Our faces we're inches apart. KISS HIM JESS! KISS HIM! "Umm.. let's go stargazing" i looked away.

We walked to the grassy fields and layed down. I felt like i'm in some galaxy. Floating in space. Where i can see all the stars. "If i lay here! If i just lay here.." i started singing. "Would you lie with me.. and just forget the world!" i'm a bad singer. Harry was still standing looking at me and he laughed.

"You know.." i patted my side. He smirked and sat beside me. "Have you listened to our album?" he asked. "Well, yeah of course. I love every song" i'm not lying.

"What's your favorite song?" he asked. Why is he asking this? "One thing, I wish, Everything about you and save you tonight and mostly stand up and moments" i counted. He laughed. Why is he laughing?

"I can't believe it" why? What's on his mind?

"What?" i laughed. "Nothing" he smiled.

"My bestfriend's keeping secrets from me" i stood my half body up and crossed my arms. "You might think this is funny.. but. Those songs were about you" Were about me? "About me?" i pointed myself. He nodded. How? He sighed and layed down.