Dreams

"So, she turned out to be a nice girl?" Eleanor can't believe what happened between me and Marissa. 

"Yeah" I laughed. "Well, what can I say? My bestfriend, a rich kid, a celebrity, a very nice, loving, honest girl. I'm so lucky" me and Eleanor placed the couch in front of the window to admire the view of New York.

"So how's you and Harry?" I sighed deeply. "Fine, I gave the chance to think till the end of the tour" 

"To think about?" Eleanor raised her eyebrow. "Us" I frowned. "Why?" "Because I can't take the fights anymore. This is his last chance" I sounded.

"I think you need icecream" Eleanor pointed out. "That, is what I need" I laughed.

Someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it" Eleanor opened the door. "Is Jessica there?" I heard a different voice. Oh crap. I checked the time, 7:30pm. I totally forgot about Jacob. 

"Jessica, someone's looking for you" She shouted and looked at me and mouthed, "and he's hot" haha.

I walked to the door. "Jacob" I smiled and hugged him. "Hello Jessica" he waved. "My bestfriend, Eleanor. Eleanor, Jacob" I smiled. "Hello" Eleanor shook Jacob's hand.

Eleanor looked at her phone, "Lou's here. Gotta go!" Eleanor kissed my cheek and ran outside.

"Sorry, I totally forgot about tonight. Should've ordered food" got carried away by too much talking.

"It's okay. I'll eat anything" he laughed. "How about chinese food? Is it okay for you for me  to order chinese food?"

"Chinese food sounds great" he laughed. I forgot how I actually met him. T'was the day when I went clubbing with Alice, Nate, Victoria and others. 

After I ordered the chinese food, there's something about Jacob that I can't seem to remember. It's not good. It's something bad. I just can't picture it.

--

Harry's POV

"Harry!" I turned around and saw Michael and Alyssa. "I can't believe it" I can't believe they're here. Alyssa ran to me and hugged me tight.

"What on earth are you guys doing here?" I hugged Michael. "Well, we didn't know you're here. We're visitng Jessica" that name fell me apart.

"Oh" I frowned. "You guys aren't okay?" "For some unusual reasons" I sounded.

Then I saw Marissa walking in the lobby with a bunch of stuff. "Harry" she walked forward. Alyssa stared at her "For some unusual reason?" Alyssa crossed her arms.

"Oh no, no. I'm not dating Harry. Jessica owns him" how the heck?

"ALYSSSSSAAAAA!" I heard Eleanor shouting and jumping to Alyssa. "Oh God, Eleanor" Alyssa twirled Eleanor around.

"I wanna say something" Marissa interrupted. "She's in her room with some hottie" With some hottie?!

"About that, that guy" "Marissa just hush-up!" I said seriously.

"Well, if you don't want to listen to me, I heard the guy overtalking with his friends a while ago that he'll do something to Jessica" she said madly.

"What?!" Eleanor raised her eyebrow. 

"I went out with Jessica a while ago to get some coffee and this guy whom she said she recognized from before talked to her, she gave her hotel number and she asked him to meet her, then I saw the guy in the subway talking to his friend that Jessica doesn't remember what he did in the club before" Michael widened his eyes and looked at Alyssa.