The test.

Sorry for not updating for so long guys. I got hospitalized and got operated so here you go. ;)

--

Even not looking at the back I always feel something when he's around. "Please don't get yourself drunk" correctly that deep voice intimidated me.

He sat beside me and inhaled and exhaled deeply. "Or just don't drink" he grabbed the wine bottle and placed it at my side. I didn't react. Because he's right.

"What are you doing here?" Of course he's here to fix it all up Jessica. Don't be a dummy. "I hope you know that I trust you" "Do you now?" I said in a quitely serious mad tone. He frowned.

"Yes I do. Right from the start. I just got pressured with your act of jealousy a while ago"  "Why wouldn't I be jealous? You met your ex-girlfriend without telling or texting me, i saw you hug her and she texted you. Who's not gonna be jealous?" I crossed my arms.

"Point well made Ms. Anderson. What were you doing in Nandos?" he gave me a puzzled look. 

"Well, I was hungry" the fact that he texted me with no periods nor smiley faces a while ago. He gave out a smirk and moved beside me and he held my head and I felt him kissing my hair.

"I'm still mad at you" I whispered. "I know. And I'm sorry for that false accusement I did a while ago" 

"Do you think we'll trust each other while we're apart?" "Are you doubting?" Well maybe I am.

"We'll be apart not in just 6 months" it's more than 6 months. "Then we'll find a way" I sighed deeply hoping that it will work.

"Being with you makes me forget all the 99 percent pretty girls around" "And that girl from the supermarket?" I raised my eyebrow. I remembered that dad gave the flowers to the wrong girl.

"It was totally a joke you know" he laughed. Thoughts exploded in my mind, I'm leaving. Not permanently but, do I have the chance to trust Harry? Of course you do Jess. But, I know he can't stay away from girls and I know, I just know that we'll just fight.

"The fish caught your attention?" I looked at my back, knowingly I wasn't dreaming after all. That I'm with him in front of the seashore, with some champagne at the side. 

I turned around and sat down facing him. I looked at his eyes and I know that he deeply loves me. "Anything wrong?" I gave out a little smile.

"No, nothing at all" I sighed deeply and held his hand and looked at him. "I want us to be bestfriends" he gave me a puzzled look. "We are bestfriends Jess" I looked at him and he knows by the look at my eyes what I mean.

"Jessica, you're not leaving me." He gripped my hand tighter.  I fixed his hair and by the look at his light green lucious eyes he's damned, torn apart. 

I just stared at him. He took his hand off mine and closed his eyes and looked in the sky. "Don't be mad" he frowned. "Do you want me to be happy?" he said with calm yet little mad voice.

"No I mean, this is for our good" "Our good? Jess, this is not good. I don't know why for you but for me it will never be good" he got quiet and stared at me for a few seconds and blinked. "You still don't trust me" he whispered.

"Harry, you'll be going on tour. You're a ladies man, and I'm a jealous person who gets jealous to any woman who gets close to you. What else if it's you? I'm going to Australia shooting with a man, and I know we'll just fight" 

"You think the best way is to break up?" He's mad. "I know it's not. But take it as a test, it will gain back my trust to you. I want us to be bestfriends only, while we're apart. I want us to be open with each other. If you like someone tell me" he still disagrees.