I don't have to choose.

5 months after..

"Hey, hey, hey" Eleanor poked my arm. "What, what, what?" i laughed. "Wanna surprise Harry? X-factor's gonna end and they're gonna start touring for the x-factor. You've been so lonely without him. Let's surprise him. C'mon" she smiled. "I'd love too. Just the two of us?" i asked. "Yeah and of course your mom's gonna drive us to Manchester. Your mom would really like to see Harry" i hope it's a good idea.

At the X-factor finals.

They we're so great. Matt was so great. Mostly Rebecca. But Matt won. One Direction performed and i got to see Harry again. I think he didn't see me. With all this crowd? No way. But time to surprise him. Eleanor walked back with a big smiling face. "What? What's with that smile?" i asked. "I bumped into Louis Tomlinson and he asked for my name" Eleanor looks like she's gonna faint.

--

"Excuse me? Do you know where the restroom is?" Eleanor needs to go to the restroom so badly. She ran to the restroom until she bumped into someone. "Oh my goodness. I'm sorry" Oh she helped the guy up. "It's okay. I'm fine. I'm fine" Louis' cute british voice. Eleanor thinks he has cute eyes and smile. He fixed himself and looked at her. "Hi" he smiled. El really needs to pee. "Hey. I'm sorry" she smiled.

"I'm Louis, you're?" he offered his hand. "have to go to the bathroom" Eleanor sounded and ran to the bathroom. "Louis, it's interview time" Niall walked in. "Okay" Louis thought the girl was avoiding her.

--

"You couldn't waste 2 seconds of your time just to say your name?!" i screamed. I bet Louis' has eyes for Eleanor since he asked for her name. But he left. "I hate my bladder" Eleanor sounded. We both laughed. I asked Anne, Harry's mom to get us 3 backstage passes, but she only has two. So we left mom in the crowd.

I saw Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn being interviewed.

"What does it feel like being on the 3rd place?" She asked. "It was great. We thought we would win but, it's still okay. We just got signed! Wohoo!" they shouted.

"So, since x-factor has ended. What are you guys planning to do before the x-factor tour?" she asked. "We would go home and get our laundry done" Liam sounded. They all laughed.

"Who do you guys miss? and what would you do if you see them again?" she asked. "My family and i would spend time with them before we go on tours and stuff" Zayn sounded. "My family, my friends, and my bestfriend. I would spend time with them wisely and give my bestfriend the tightest hug and tell her i miss her" The boys gave Harry a cheeky smile. "Seems like a case of love, Mr. Styles" the reporter sounded. Eleanor knudged me. I can't help myself but smile. Harry looked at us and looked away. He widened his eyes and looked at us again and i covered my face.

"I only wish. I only wish" oh yeah. I have Jake. "Well, there you guys have it. One Direction the 3rd placers from X-factor UK" and they ended the interview. I was still covering my face. Just making a joke out of myself. "EL!" i heard someone shout El's name. "Harry!" she shouted. "Where's Jess? I can't seem to see her!" he shouted. I peaked through the holes of my hands and it was Harry. "Hi" he whispered. "Hello" i whispered back. "Come here you" he hugged me and twirled me around. "I missed you" he sounded. "I missed you more than you miss me" i cried.

"I can't believe you're here! How's everyone! How's Junior year?" he asked. "It was fine. I guess" Lonely because you aren't around. "She's lonely" ugh. El. Harry pulled me into a hug again. "I really missed you. So much" he sounded. I felt so complete again.

"Hi" i saw Louis walking towards to Eleanor. "H-hi" she smiled. Eleanor's stuttering! "I'm sorry about a while ago. I can't stop myself" she sounded. "So your name's not, Ms. have to go to the bathroom?" they both laughed. "No" Eleanor's running out of words. cute! "Well then. Hi, i'm Louis Tomlinson" he offered his hand. "Eleanor Calder" she shook his hand.