Chapter Eighty: A Decade Later

*TW: SOME SEXUAL JOKES/TALKING ABOUT SEX/BREEDING KINK/SIZE KINK/SQUIRTING KINK (IF THAT'S A THING)/GROPING/ EXHIBITIONISM?*

*Y/N's POV*

   "Faith! Georgie! Come along before we're late!" I called from the bottom of the stairs that connected the shop to the flat. 

   "Coming Mum!" Faith's voice rang from the flat. 

   I huffed, "Only your children would be late for their first day of school ever." 

   Fred scoffed, crossing his arms, "How come whenever they do something that annoys you they're just my children?"

   "Because you live to annoy me so it only makes sense, doesn't it?" I chuckled. 

   Fred rolled his eyes, chuckling, "Do you two even want to go to school at this point?!" he called up the stairs. 

   There was suddenly repetitive thudding down the steps as Faith and Georgie dragged their trunks down the stairs. 

   "What's the other option? More of Mum's homeschooling," Georgie scoffed. 

   "Hey, what's wrong with my homeschooling?" I furrowed my brows. 

   "All I'm saying is that you're not a professor, Mum, that's all. No offense," our son explained. 

   I rolled my eyes, "Get your trunk and get in the car, George Flynn." 

    Fred and I had decided purchasing a car might do us good with having to take and pick up the kids from Kings Cross for the next seven years. Arthur, Hermione, and Harry let us know which model was the best and most affordable. 

   Georgie smirked as he dragged his trunk with him out the backdoor of the shop. Faith smiled as she followed suit. 

   "That is definitely your son," I scoffed as we all made our way out of the shop.

   Fred smirked, shrugging, "Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Isn't that what the Muggles say?" 

   "The Muggles also have another saying, happy wife, happy life. And right now, your life isn't about to be so happy. Now get in the car, Fred," I quirked a brow before getting into the passenger seat. 

   "Mummy, do you remember when your mum and dad brought you to Platform 9 3/4 for the first time?" Faith asked as we drove. 

   Fred and I exchanged a glance, "Actually, your Great-Aunt Narcissa was the one who took me to King's Cross for my first year." 

   "Why?" our son asked. 

   "Well," I cleared my throat uncomfortably, "My mother and father were unable to accompany me to the station for my first year."

   "And every year after that," Fred muttered, chuckling to himself a bit.

   "Don't," I snapped under my breath. 

   "What's Daddy mean?" our daughter asked. 

   I glared at Fred, "Now you've done it," he sent me an apologetic look before I turned to address our kids, "Your other grandparents, my mum and dad, weren't very good people. They sadly believed that wizards and witches who weren't of Pureblood were less than them." 

   "Wizards like Aunt Hermione and Uncle Harry?" Georgie asked. 

   I nodded, "That's right.  And because of this hatred, they were sent to Azkaban. You remember we talked about Azkaban, right, loves?"