Chapter 44

So me and Erica just told King about us being together in a relationship and I couldn't be more relieved with the outcome. He took the news very well and is happy that we are together. He said all he wanted was for someone to love and care about his mom as much as he and Erica's family does. I made sure I told him that I'm so happy that I have two very special people in my life now and that's Erica and King. He just brights up my whole day with his smile and that cute little laugh of his. I'm so happy that he is so accepting of me in his life.

We just got done with breakfast and I'm so full right now. I think I might of eaten too much but everything was just so good lol.
Now I'm just waiting to see what Cyn has planned out for us to do today. I hope it's something fun we can all do together. Hopefully something that doesn't make mommy sick like yesterday lol.

Erica: so what's the big plans for today babe?

King: yeah, what are we doing today? I hope it's something fun.

Cyn: oh trust me, when it comes to me everything I come up with is gonna be fun.

Erica: well what is it then? I think King is about to burst any minute trying to figure out what it is lol.

King: I really do want to know what it is we are doing but I don't care what we do. As long as all three of us are together, then I know I'll still have fun.

Cyn: awwh that's so sweet King. *kissing his forehead* Well, I hope you have a lot of energy for today cuz you're gonna need it. Come on, go upstairs, wash up and get dressed. We're gonna leave in half an hour.

King: you're gonna keep this a secret about what we're doing, huh?

Cyn: yes but I promise, this secret is gonna be worth it. Now the faster you get ready then the faster you'll know what we're doing.

King: okay. *heading upstairs*

Erica: *smiling*

Cyn: what are you smiling for babe?

Erica: I just find it really cute how you and King are right now. He never likes someone so quickly like he does with you.

Cyn: well I guess I have some Cyn magic then that makes him like me so much lol.

Erica: lol really? Cyn magic? You gonna steal my thing now?

Cyn: I'm not stealing nothing. You have you're Mena magic and I have my Cyn magic. They are completely different.

Erica: when can I be the one to get some Cyn magic then too? It's only right to share you know.

Cyn: mmn, sorry. Right now King is getting the Cyn magic attention. I think you've had plenty.

Erica: you know that's not fair Cyn. I want some loving from you too. *poking out her bottom lip*

Cyn: And you will. *wrapping her arms around Erica's waist*

Erica: really!? When?

Cyn: tomorrow when it's your day. Right now, it's all about having fun on a Cynday. Now hurry up, we got to get ready. *heading upstairs*

Erica: that's not fair Cyn and you know it!

Cyn: *yelling from the room* You're survive! Lol.

Cyn is wrong for playing me like that. Getting me all excited before anything could even begun. I know today is her day to plan out what's going on but that doesn't mean that I have to be cut off from my cravings for some Cyn magic for myself. I know, I know. I said that this three day weekend was suppose to be about King and making sure he has a great time but I want my time too, you know. I need my baby's loving and affection at least once a day to get my mind right. And that's just the minimum. If it was up to me, we be doing things all over this house and every room, twice! Lol. Maybe I have a problem. Mmmn.... nope, I don't lol. I'm just so crazy about Cyn and just need her and want her to myself and no one else. But now I have competition for her attention and it's against my own son. It's just sad to admit but true though lol.

I know Erica wants some love and attention from me right now but I did say that this weekend was all about making King happy. I want him to be comfortable around me and have a great time spending with me and Erica. I mean, I can't lie though. I do be missing my baby's touch and the way she be kissing all over my body. Lol. Maybe I need some help with all these thoughts going through my mind of how addicted I am with Erica. Nah lol. I'll just keep letting her think that she's not gonna get none today and when she least expects it then I'll give her some of my own Cyn magic. That's if she behaves herself today and doesn't do anything to piss me off lol.

We all got dressed and headed out the door. I had a car service pick us up to take us where we are going to still keep everything a surprise from King and Erica. They both were still asking me a million and one questions about where and what are we doing today. I feel like I'm dealing with two kids today instead of one lol.

Erica: are we going to the beach?

Cyn: no.

King: are we going to the zoo?

Cyn: no.

Erica: are we going to the aquarium?

Cyn: no.

King: are we going to the museum?

Cyn: no.

Erica: are we going to Skyzone?

Cyn: nice guess.

Erica: am I right?!

Cyn: no lol. Aren't you two getting tired of guessing?

E/K: no lol.

Cyn: Y'all are too much.

King: you know you love us Cyn lol.

Erica: lol that's right King. She can't resist us.

Cyn: oh really? Why is that?

King: cuz we have that Mena magic like mommy says.

Cyn: babe, you told your own son about the Mena magic?

Erica: I didn't have to. If you're a Mena, then you automatically have it.

King: yeah. It's a gift lol.

Cyn: well I know I can't resist you now King. You're just so handsome.

King: *blushing* thank you.

Erica: what about me babe?

Cyn: you iight Erica. Lol

Erica: what?!

King: lol awwh don't be jealous mommy. I'll share my time with Cyn with you lol.

Cyn: dang, you got told by your own son babe lol.

Erica: this is crazy. Getting ganged up on again two days in a row. I feel no love. *folding her arms*

King: you know we just playing with you mommy, right Cyn?

Cyn: well actually... gco

Driver: Ms. Santana, we have reached your location for today.

Cyn: thank you driver. I'll call you when it's time to get us.

We got out the car and started to walk towards to what we were doing today.

Cyn: so what do you guys think about this?

E/K: Are you kidding me?!

Here's my update. I know I know some of y'all, well maybe most of y'all are gonna hate me for ending it and having it so short of an update but I promise that part two is really gonna be good and long. Sorry for taking a couple days to update. I've been having relationship problems and it caused me to not being focused on updating and trying to get things better with me and my boo. Hope you enjoyed the update. Please continue reading, voting and leaving y'all comments. I appreciate the love and support I get from reading the comments you guys leave. I'll update sometime tomorrow night. One Love.