Chapter 34

Today has been just a crazy day. Cyn told me that she has something planned for us tonight and wanted me to have no idea what it could be. I've spent majority of my day with the guys at the spa getting pampered and releasing some stress I've had. I got back to the hotel to a surprise gift from my girl and a note saying she's waiting for me at the special surprise for tonight.

I'm in the car wondering where could Cyn have planned this special evening tonight when the driver stopped and said we made it to the location. He parked the car at the far end of the beach and I'm thinking why are we here? I took off my shoes and the driver told me that my surprise is waiting for me. I continued walking until I see a tent set up with lanterns outside.

I walked inside and I couldn't believe my eyes. There was this whole set up of flowers everywhere and little lanterns hanging up. In the middle, I see my baby standing there next to a table set up.

Erica: so this what you have been up to the whole day, huh babe?

Cyn: well I just wanted to show you that I can be romantic too baby.

Erica: I can see that. Babe, this is so beautiful. How did you manage to do all this in one day?

Cyn: I had some help from your girls, Gina and China. Also I've been making calls since last night to set this all up.

Erica: you didn't have to do this.

Cyn: I know I didn't have to but I wanted to. Come and sit babe.

We both sat down and I couldn't believe that this was happening right now. My girl planned all this for me, for us. She wanted me to feel special for tonight and did she ever. She had all my favorite kinds of foods laid out and we began to eat.

Erica: babe, I gotta ask you something?

Cyn: sure, what is it?

Erica: what made you really wanna do all this? I mean, don't get me wrong I love all of this and the fact you did this but what's the occasion?

Cyn: well, after last night with the talk we had, I just knew I had to something special for you. I know we have only been together for about a month and half but I just feel this special connection with you. We just click, you know.

Erica: I know what you mean. I haven't been with someone in a long time that I can just be me around without getting judged.

Cyn: well you don't have to worry about that anymore baby. I love you with your flaws and all.

Erica: you sure about that babe? I mean, I have a lot of flaws.

Cyn: hey, baby, look at me. I know you went thru a lot before we even meet each other, but that doesn't matter. I wanna show you tonight that what matters is us and the right now. I wanna show you that no matter what the world might throw at us, that we will make it thru it all together.

Erica: *tears falling from her eyes* thank you babe. I really needed to hear that. I thought after with what happened last night that you might of reconsidered being with me.

Cyn: I stood up and went towards Erica and sat in her lap. Baby, don't cry. I know that last night wasn't what we were expecting to happen but it did. But look where I'm at now. I'm not going anywhere Erica.

Erica: You promise?

Cyn: *grabbing Erica's face* what does mean?

I grabbed Erica's face and just kissed her. I wanted to show her in my kiss that I'm not leaving her anytime soon and she's not gonna lose me without a fight. I continued kissing her until she pulled away, gasping for air.