Chapter 46

So after having to deal with this bitch Naomi and that reckless mouth of hers, we finally were able to continue on with the rest of our plans for today. We have Albee, China, Sway and Que joining us to play some laser tag with me and Erica and King. We are split up into our teams and are about to begin.

Employee: okay is everyone ready?

All: yeah!

Employee: okay... ready... set.... GO!

Everyone just ran off and went to go find a place to hide and strategize their game plan. Erica and King stayed close together to look out for another while Cyn became like she was playing Call Of Duty and was ready for war lol. Sway and Que were sticking together and China was like a sitting duck. Albee had the same game plan as Cyn was doing and was on high alert.

Erica: okay King, Cyn is gonna be our lookout to see of anyone is coming our way. In the meantime, we should focus on the easy targets first.

King: who are the easy targets?

Erica: well right now, China is just a sitting duck not knowing what to do. Sway and Que are linked up together so they will take some effort to get but I think we can handle them.

King: what about Uncle Albee? I don't see him.

Erica: he's probably doing the same thing Cyn is doing and being the lookout. But don't worry mijo, he won't get pass us cuz you know why?

King: cuz we're Menas and we don't lose.

Erica: exactly. Now let's give Cyn the signal to take down China first.