Chapter 32

So we're at Erica's gig tonight at Club Tantra and things are going good. She's judging a dance competition right now and there's this one girl that everyone noticed and by their reaction, things are not gonna be well.

Cyn: so what's the big deal about Erica choosing that girl?

Q: well... I think Sway should tell you.

Sway: no way. I'm not telling her. China, you say it.

China: And have Erica come after me later? Nah, I'm good.

Cyn: anyone tell me what the fuck is going on or I'll just go right up to Erica and ask her my damn self.

Albee: that's Erica's ex girlfriend, Naomi.

Cyn: her ex? Why didn't she notice her at first?

Albee: That's cuz Erica hasn't seen her in months. They would always hang around each other since they pretty much ran in similar circles starting off in their careers.

Cyn: when's the last time she saw her?

Albee: last summer.

As Albee tries to explain to Cyn who is this girl, back up on stage, Erica is with the DJ waiting for the girl to come up on stage.

Erica: hey you were killing it out there on the dance floor. You a dancer?

Girl: you can say that. I've been working with people in the industry since I was starting up.

Erica: well all that work paid off since you got my attention.

Girl: *giggles a little* you really don't remember me, do you Erica?

Erica: I'm sorry... I don't. Should I?

DJ: Alright then! Since you won the dance competition, you get one special dance with the lovely Erica Mena.

Girl: any dance, huh? The girl whispers in the DJ's ear of what song to play and asks to bring out a chair.

DJ: Alright y'all! Looks like Erica Mena is gonna get a lap dance from our winner tonight!

They bring out a chair on stage and the girl sits Erica down and the DJ starts the music. As the girl requested, the song "There Goes My Baby" by Usher starts to play and the girl starts dancing all up Erica.

Albee is trying to tell me how Erica and this girl, Naomi, even knew each other when I heard from the DJ saying that the winner wanted to give Erica a lap dance as her prize.

Cyn: hold the fuck up. Why is this chick dancing all up Erica for?

Sway: well the winner did get as their prize a dance with Erica.

Cyn: yeah, a dance with her, not on her.

As I continued to see this chick all over Erica, I mostly focused my attention on Erica to see if she was enjoying this or not. She just looked in shocked and faced the other way trying to find me.

I'm sitting here in this chair while I'm getting danced on by the winner of the contest with the look of shock on my face. I'm not gonna lie, if I was very much single then I would be very much enjoying the shit out of this, but my heart and mind belong to Cyn and I know she's not gonna like this one bit.