Chapter 8

It's been two weeks since I left New York to head back to Miami to spend time with my family and my world, my son King.

King: Mommy! Where are you?!

Erica: Outside King! And why are you yelling?!

King: Lol sorry Ma. But I am your son. I got it from you.

Erica: Lol funny but King we are the only ones here at the house so you didn't have to yell.

King: You're right. Sorry mommy.

Erica: So what do you wanna do today?

King: How about we just have an Us day.

Erica: A what?

King: An Us day mommy. You know just stay at home and spend time with each other doing whatever or nothing at all. Just as long as we are together.

Erica: lol okay I like that.

King and I decided to stay home today and just chill and watch movies all day and play games. Anything my King wants, he gets.
It was getting late and King fell asleep half way thru the last movie of the night. I picked him up and carried him to his room. I tucked him in and kissed his forehead goodnight.

I was checking my Instagram when I got a phone call from Cyn.

Cyn: hey Erica, what are you up too?

Erica: nothing really. I was just checking some things on my phone before I call it a night.

Cyn: oh okay. So how's Miami? You know you left without saying bye to me.

Erica: I'm sorry. I just made a promise to someone that first thing I do when I get some time off work was to spend time with them.

Cyn: so you have someone in your life already?

Hearing Cyn ask that made me laugh a little. It's cute to think that she thinks I'm with someone now when the only person I wanna be with is her.

Erica: you can say that. He's been with me for about almost all his life and he's the reason why I hustle so hard to make life better for the both of us.

Cyn: wow... sounds like hes really important to you.

Erica: well of course. He is my King. My world. My...

Before Erica could tell Cyn that she was talking about her son, Cyn cut her off sounding irritated.

Cyn: okay okay I get it Erica. This guy means the absolute world to you. I guess that's the reason you always cut our phone conversations short cuz you're with him in Miami.

Erica: Cyn please don't be like that.

Cyn: be like what? You know it's true Erica. You said that you wanted a friendship with me and I want the same with you but it looks like this guy is just gonna drift you away from me.

Erica: I'm laughing so hard right now cuz it's cute that Cyn is jealous of how this "guy" is taking all my attention away from her.

Cyn: what's so funny Erica? I dont think it is.

Erica: oh but you will after. Lol Cyn before you cut me off just a while ago, I was gonna say this guy is my son.

Cyn: Your what now? Oh boy, do I feel like such an idiot right now. Getting jealous of nothing and all cuz I thought this guy would be taking Erica away from me, but in all this time it's her son.

Erica: lol yes my son. I didn't tell you I had a kid cuz each time I would tell someone I have a son, they automatically judge me cuz I had him at a young age.

Cyn: well I wouldn't have done that Erica. You know I wouldn't judge you especially for having a kid.

Erica: thank you Cyn. That means alot. Maybe one day you'll get to meet him.

Cyn: sure that's fine with me. I like kids. What's his name anyways?

Erica: King.

Cyn: awwh that's a nice name. I guess he's your little King, literally.

Erica: lol yup. Well I guess I gotta call it a night Cyn. I gotta wake up early to take King to school.

Cyn: okay. When are you gonna come back to New York?

Erica: sounds like someone misses me lol.

Cyn: lol whatever Erica. I just wanna know.

Erica: sure... right lol. But I'll be back tomorrow night.

Cyn: okay good. Well call me when you're back and we'll do something soon.

Erica: alright. Well night Cyn.

Cyn: Night Erica.

It was nice talking to Cyn before I head to bed. I love the fact that she's the last person I talk to and get to hear her sexy voice. Maybe I'll dream about her if I'm lucky. Lol let me stop. I have to get some sleep cuz I still haven't told King that I'm leaving tomorrow and I know he'll be upset. But all I do is for him. He's my reason I work so hard to give him the world cuz he's mine.

Here's my latest update hope you enjoyed it. I appreciate those who are continuing reading and voting but please comment as well. One Love.