Chapter 26

Cyn and I have just gotten done with our movie day and now I'm about to call up Albee to tell him that I want Cyn to co-host the Vegas event I had lined up for tomorrow night. Cyn told me she wanted to branch off and do more things with her career and try hosting too. What baby wants, baby gets. Cyn left to go to her place real quick to pack a couple things for Vegas tomorrow. I told her I'll pick her up later tonight so we can head to the airport to catch our flight.

*Calling up Albee*

Albee: hello?

Erica: hey Albee, happy new year my brother! Lol

Albee: lol hey sis, happy new year to you too. What's up?

Erica: oh nothing much. Just wanted to see how you spent the new year in Miami with family.

Albee: it was good. Everyone had a good time but you know it would of been better with you here too.

Erica: awh I know. Sorry but I just wanted to celebrate the new year with my baby, Cyn.

Albee: I know, I get it girl. But how was your night last night? I know you did something big for your girl.

Erica: not really big. I just decided to do something at the crib but you know I had to put my own mena magic on it.

Albee: of course you would. Speaking of magic, did you get lucky with the mena magic last night with Cyn? Lol

Erica: lol Albee, come on. Everything isn't about sex.

Albee: Mhm. Right. I see you already lying and it's just the first day of the new year lol.

Erica: lol whatever. But no, Albee, I didn't really care about sex last night. I wanted Cyn to be comfortable and I told her once she's ready, then we'll talk about it but all we need was talk almost all night about what we want for the new year.

Albee: wow. Cyn has that magic of her own on you if you willing to wait until she's ready for sex. That's not like you Erica lol.

Erica: what can I say, I'm trying to make things different in this relationship this time. I don't wanna lose her just yet Albee.

Albee: I know. She brings out the best in you Mena. I'm happy for you.

Erica: me too. But I need a favor from you Albee.

Albee: what is it?

Erica: you know how I have that gig for tomorrow night at Vegas?

Albee: Right?

Erica: well I need you to call the club owner and tell him that I have someone who would want to co-host with me.

Albee: okay, who?

Erica: Cyn.

Albee: really? You want her there to co-host with you?

Erica: well yeah. She told me that she wanted to try and do new business opportunities for this new year and she wants to try out hosting.

Albee: well that's good. I think she'll be good at it.

Erica: me too. I told her that I wanna help her out in whatever she wants to do and support her.

Albee: well that's great that you wanna help her out Erica. Not most people want their significant other to be successful as well.

Erica: well they're just idiots. I want her to be happy in whatever she does and I want her to know that I'm here for her no matter what.