Author's Note: I'm Sorry

So it's been exactly four months today that I've been on here. I know A LOT of you guys are probably wondering what is going with this book and what has been going on with me because I haven't been updating or even been up to date on reading ya'll stoies that I love. Well, I'm afraid I got some bad news. Unfortunately, A LOT has happened to me and my family since I last updated.

My family and I are no longer together as a whole family because family memebers turned against another over little bs that was not important whatsoever. Basically, the only family I consider now is my mom, dad, my best friend of over ten years and my babe's family. Like you guys know or knew, both my parents are and still are very sick. I thought me living with them and giving up my life to take care of them was enough but I was wrong.

My parents are now in nursing homes getting the care they need that I couldn't provide and now I'm living with my babe trying to get my life together not only personally but mentally, emotionally and everything else. I hope you guys understand that I have to take care of me first so I can try to update or even try to. I have to put this book on hold for I don't know how long. I hope you all understand and please keep me and my family in your prayers. thank you. One Love.