Chapter 36

We all are at the restaurant about to have some brunch when I heard a familiar voice that I didn't want to hear.

Naomi: well, well, well. I knew I would see you again, Erica.

Erica: oh hell. Naomi?!

Cyn: You again?! Didn't you learn the first time to not approach us.

Everyone: here we go again.

Naomi: I can approach anyone that I want. It's a free country.

Cyn: not when it comes down to me and what's mine.

Naomi: so you still think that Erica actually belongs to you. How cute. You will learn the hard way I guess.

Erica: Naomi, I told you before, I really don't think you should approach us anymore. I'm not at a place I was before. I'm happy and very much taken.

Naomi: come on Erica. I know you better than this trick.

Cyn: TRICK?! *Standing up from her seat*

Albee: oh boy.

Gina: looks like we aren't eating anytime soon now.

Erica: *standing up quick, getting in between Cyn and Naomi* babe, don't. We don't have to start anything that isn't that serious.

Naomi: just like how Erica will never take y'all two as a couple serious.

Cyn: bitch, you have one more slick comment before I go Dominican on your ass.

Erica: Cyn, chill. *Kissing Cyn until she calmed down* Better?

Cyn: yeah. But get rid of her now Erica before Cynister does.

Everyone: Cynister?

Erica: We'll explain that later guys. But Naomi you need to leave before my girl does something that I can't control her of doing.

Naomi: please I'm not afraid of her. Besides I still need to talk to you Erica. I missed us, baby.

I had to control my anger from releasing and most importantly not letting Cynister come out from doing something to this girl that I know later I may or may not regret doing. I had to sit down real quick and try and keep my cool but my leg kept moving crazy like it just wanted to kick the shit out of this broad keep calling Erica her baby.

Albee: yo Cyn, you alright?

China: Erica, you need to get rid of Naomi and I mean now.

Erica: Naomi, I'm being for real. Leave!

Naomi: fine, but I'll be back. Best believe that.

Sway: man, I forgot how stubborn Naomi was. She wouldn't move at all.

Q: I know. I was scared for a minute that something would of happened then we couldn't get our food.

Gina: really Q? That's what you were worried about and not the fact that maybe Cyn would gone... what was it that you said?

Cyn: Cynister. And believe me, next time I see her, he's gonna come out regardless where we at.

Erica: baby, come on. Don't let her bother you. She's nothing.

Cyn: but apparently you meant something to her or she wouldn't have tried it just now.