Chapter 21

I'm leaving Cyn's to head to my meeting with Albee and Felix about how the progress of my book is going. I'm not gonna lie, as much as I wanna go and make this money and finish up the process with this book, I'd rather be chilling with my new baby, Cyn. Sure I enjoy working and being a business woman but I just got Cyn to be my girl and have her in life. I don't wanna distract myself so much into working that I end up losing her before it gets real serious. I gotta talk to Albee and let him know that I wanna balance out my schedule now and have more free time to be with Cyn. Also I need to tell him about me and Cyn now being official and thank him for pushing me to go after what my heart desired. Before I head to this meeting, I need to go to my apartment and change and freshen up a bit. I get to my place and quickly rushed upstairs to take a quick shower and change my outfit. I get out and dry myself off and change into some Victoria's Secrets sweat pants and sweater that says love on it. Kinda fits my mood right now since I love the fact that I'm with Cyn now. I put on my black Air Force Ones and headed downstairs and headed right on out the door.

It took me about fifteen minutes to get to the office where the meeting is taking place. I walked in and noticed that Felix was already here talking to Albee.

Erica: I'm sorry I'm late guys. Traffic was crazy.

Felix: That's fine Erica. Me and Albee were just talking about how the book is already ahead of schedule.

Erica: Really? That's great.

Albee: I know. With Erica being determined as she is, I'm not surprised that things are ahead of schedule.

Erica: What can I say. When I want something, I go after it no matter what.

Albee: Ain't that the truth lol.

Felix: Lol well I'm just glad I'm working with a team that has so much dedication to what they want.

Erica: Thank you Felix. So what now?

Felix: You see that's why I wanted this meeting today. Since things are going so well with making the book, I wanted to tell you that you can take a couple months to just enjoy yourself. We only have a couple more chapters to do and editing and then we're done.

Albee: Thanks great. I know that Erica didn't really get to enjoy her holidays that much this year cuz she's been focusing on work, so this will make up for lost time.

Erica: Yeah, that's true. But I definitely wanna do a photo shoot and take a couple pictures to add to the book.

Felix: That's not a bad idea.

Albee: Just keep in mind Erica, I know this is a sex book but don't be showing people how to actually do it in the pictures now lol.

Erica: lol shut up Albee. I know I'm wild but that's a little too much. Even for me.

Albee: Right... sure lol.

Felix: You guys are a trip lol. Do you wanna discuss potential photographers for the shoot so we can book everything in advance.

Erica: Sure.

As Erica, Felix and Albee were discussing more about the progress with the book, back at Cyn's.

Ever since Erica left, I couldn't stop smiling and feeling butterflies in my stomach. We just started dating and already she's making me feel this way. I guess this is how you really are suppose to feel in a relationship with someone. Especially with someone that you really want. I'm still a little upset that Erica had to leave to go to her meeting but I didn't want to hold her back from her business. I'm not gonna lie, it would of been better if she stayed and we got to spend our first official day together as a couple. But I know she said she's gonna make it up to me and I will make sure she keeps her promise.