Requests are closed :(

Heyyy everyone! Hope y'all are doing good and are excited for summer!

Not to bring everyone down and sad, requests are closed and this book will be ending soon. I'm only going to be posting 3 more chapters and that's it.... I'll be all done with this book. 

This is a good thing though.. for people who are reading my other book "How We Met", which is based off a chapter from this book, I'll have more time to focus on that a little, along with...

drumroll pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Another One-Shot book! (I'm trying to make this sound dramatic...is it working?)

And it won't just be any regular One-shot book, It'll have headcanons and incorrect quotes! It'll be a mixture of all the Ninjago ships that I see together, including my very own OC!

There will still be a lot of Jaya in there so don't worry about that, just in a different book is all and will be easy to locate, just in case you only wanted to read Jaya or something. 

But yeahhh, nothing to worry about! You all will still be getting your dose of Jay and Nya, just not in every single chapter.

That's all I wanted to say for now. Also, I won't be posting a chapter till after school(This Friday) and when I get an idea of how my schedule will be(work and vacations).

Love you all very much and thank you for the endless amount of support! Happy Pride Month btw ;)

My OC character is named Lydia....in case you wanted to know 👀😁