Cutting

*Trigger Warning*
Takes place in season 3(love triangle)

Jay POV ~

It has been a few weeks since Nya said she needed time to think of who she wanted to be with, me or Cole. And it's starting to bug me. She has been spending time with Cole a lot more than with me, so I think she is gaining more interest towards him. I just dont understand how a 'perfect match' machine can change someone's perspective or feelings for you.

Lately I've became depressed because the voices in my mind tell my that I was never good enough for Nya. Whenever I'm around her, she would just push me out of the way or ignore me when I try to talk to her. I feel like I am annoying and I bug everyone around me.

In the middle of the nights, I would get up when everyone is sleeping and go to the bathroom and start to cut myself.

One day, Nya had told me that I was being to 'clingy' and that night, I had planned to kill myself. I had the knife sitting on my forearm vein, just waiting for me to cut. I was crying histarically until I heard footsteps. I quickly whipped away my tears and put the knife away and went to bed. But I couldn't sleep so I stayed up all night telling myself how horrible I was to Nya and the team.

Nya POV ~

Jay has been acting weird the past 2 weeks. I've started to think that me deciding him or Cole has been a little too much for him. I really wish I didnt cause him this pain. But in reality I loved Jay and only Jay. I was just deciding how to tell Cole that I do t love him, I just dont want to hurt Cole's feelings. Also the reason I was spending more time with Cole is because I feel bad for him and believe that he deserves someone else, someone who is special.

But recently, I've been hearing someone getting up in the middle of the night crying. I never thought much of it and I brushed it off to the side.

Jay POV ~

It is now the weekend and I don't want to get out of bed. Last night I had cut myself so deep that I felt dizzy and I was pale.

I soon got up and went into the living room where everyone was sitting. When I sat on the couch away from Nya, they were watching a movie that I wasn't really interested. My mind started to drift off into thoughts about how Nya is talking behind my back right now. And then I noticed that I was scratching my cuts vividly. I winced in pain as I could feel the blood start from my scabs. 'I'm worthless'. 'Stupid' 'piece of shit' 'ugly' 'fat' 'annoying' 'you should just kill yourself right now'. I got up from the couch and started to walk towards the bathroom. As I walked in the bathroom, I started to fill the bath tub with water while I looked at myself in the mirror with a blade in my hands. I then turned off the water and got in the water with my clothes still on. I put the blade on my forearm and closed my eyes.

Nya POV ~

I was sitting in the couch with Kai and Cole, I then seen Jay stand up from the couch with tears in his eyes and walked to the bathroom. I finally had enough of this.

"Cole" I said standing up facing him. "I'm sorry but I chose Jay" and i walked away towards the bathroom.

I could hear the water running for the bathtub, I then began to panick thinking that Jay is about to do something.

"Jay" I stated knocking on the door. I then heard the water turn off. My heart dropped. I then began to try to get in but the door was locked. I started to cry. I then kicked the door open and I ran in. I then saw the most horrifying thing ever.

I saw Jay in a tub full of blood. With his arms bleeding out and Jay crying looking pale. I ran over to him grabbing the blade. I fell to my knees and pulled Jay out of the water, making him fall onto my lap. I then heard everyone start to come down the hall towards the bathroom.

"JAY, WTH ARE YOU DOING" I yelled crying into his hair. Everyone soon came in and all went silent.

"Kai, get me some bandages and Cole, call master Wu" I stated while brushing my hand though Jay's hair.

Jay POV ~

I was in the tub feeling dizzy until I heard the door being kicked in. I started to cry, not knowing who came in. I then felt someone take the blade out of my hand, then I heard a familiar voice yell at me.

"JAY, WTH ARE YOU DOING" I heard Nya voice say. I then felt her drag me out of my own blood and onto her lap. I looked up at her beautiful hazel eyes, realizing how she looked like an angel. I then heard her talking to cole and Kai to get stuff. She looked back at me and started to brush her hand through my hair crying. I lifted my hand barely able to keep it up and wiped away Nya's tears with my thumb.

"W-why are you comforting m-me, when you need our attention" Nya stated while holding my hand, still crying.

"Because I don't want to see the people I love in pain" I said in a raspy voice as I was still weak. Nya then leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips.

"And I don't want to see the people I LOVE in pain either" she said with a smile.

"Wait, you love me? What about Cole" I asked in concern as I had a little bit more strength to sit up.

"No, I only had feelings for you. I just didnt know how to tell Cole without hurting his feelings" Nya stated as she kissed me again.

"Jay, I love you" Nya stated while wrapping my arm in bandages.

"I love you too" I stated and kissed her passionately.

Part 2?

End of chapter

Summary ~ Jay cut himself because Nya spent more time with Cole and he thought that Nya hated him. So Jay attempted to kill himself until Nya found out and she told Jay that she had feelings for him and not Cole.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry if it was a little too much.

Please make sure to vote!! Thank You!!