The Gift draft

Christmas Special ~ smut warning

Jay POV ~

Me and Nya were sitting in the kitchen with the rest of the team talking and messing around. As I was talking with Kai, I felt Nya put her hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze. I began to stammer in my words as I could feel my erection dig into my pants.

After finishing the conversation with Kai, I gave Nya a smug look

"Are you trying to seduce me" I whispered seductively to Nya

"Now why would I Do that" Nya said while rolling her eyes playfully. I then grabbed her by the hand, waved everyone goodnight, and went straight towards our shared bedroom. I closed the door behind me and walked towards Nya, grabbing her waist and pulling her towards me.

"I think I'm going to give you one of your Christmas present's early" I stated as I tucked a strand of her hair behind her hair. I then slipped my tongue Into her mouth. Our tongue's wrestled as my hands explored her sides making Nya moan. We slowly moved to the bed and started making out. Our clothes were coming off one by one, pulling our shirts off and moving towards our pants.

We were now in our underwear and boxers. I gently pushed Nya down onto the bed and started to suck her neck. A few minutes later, I stopped and lay next to Nya out of breath.

"I see that you have a problem down there master of lightning" Nya stated with a smirk planted on her face as you can see the big bulge in my underwear. She then sits up and climbs on top of me, pulling down my boxers to see my erection pop out.

"this is a very big problem, I should probably help you" she stated as she started to pump me. I then began to moan softly as I feel my body tense up. She then moved her hands and began to suck on my d***

After she was done, I soon released onto our bed sheets

"I hope that helped you" Nya said seductively

"very much" I stated out of breath. I then flipped us over to where I was on top of Nya. I bent down and started kissing her as my hand wrapped its way around her back to unclip her bra. I gently took her bra off of her and threw it to the side, looking down to see a beautiful woman.

"you like what you see" Nya stated with a smile. I smiled and started to plant kisses all over her body, making my way down till I met her underwear.

This was only a draft so I'm not planning on finishing this chapter but I hoped you enjoyed it!!