Movie Night

Takes place after season 9

Jay POV ~

It has been a few weeks after me, Kai, Cole, and Zane got back from the 'Oni and Dragon' realm(I thing that right?) and me and Nya haven't really hang out lately. She was always busy working on new tech vehicles for the team. But she made it seem like there wasn't any time for me. She would be working on the vehicles right after she gets up and after meals. Whenever she was done for the day, she would always be 'too tired' to cuddle with me on the couch. So I finally has enough of this nonsense, I told Nya yesterday to take a break and "help me" with something.

So it's the morning now and I'm in the kitchen eating cereal while cole is eating cake. I then saw Nya walk in the kitchen with her hair up in a messy bun with a baby blue nightgown on. Her eyes had bags underneath as if she was up all night working on the mechs.

"Goodmorning Nya, you look beautiful" I said with a smile.

"Hey Nya, you look tired" cole said while stuffing his face in cake. I then gave him a glare telling him that was rude.

"Yeah I was up all night trying to work on the mechs *yawns*" Nya stated as she yawned.

"So what did you need help with today Jay?" Nya questioned while opening the fridge to get milk for her cereal

"Oh well actually I thought that maybe we could spend the day cuddling and watching movies" I said with a nervous smile. Nya then glared at me as if I was an idiot.

"What, I thought you needed help. Jay I don't have any time to spare with these vehicles" Nya stated while pouring her cereal and milk in the glass bowl.

"Yeah but think about it, ever since the team and I got back from the realm, we haven't spent any time together. And I miss you. I miss us" I stated with a pouty face. Nya looked at me with guilt.

"I'm sorry Jay for making you feel this way" Nya stated sitting next to me. "I really haven't paid attention to how much time I spent working"

"Its okay, I understand. But can we at least have this day to ourselves" I said putting Nya's hand into mine.

"Sure" Nya stated, gripping her hand with mine. We then continued eating our breakfast together.

After we had finished eating, we went in the living room and started to look for a movie to watch. We then picked to watch the new movie 'IT CHAPTER 1 and 2'. Before the movie started, I made some popcorn and grabbed one of my blankets from my bed and cover me and Nya with it. We were sitting on the couch with my arm wrapped around Nya waste with my other hand in the popcorn bowl. Nya was resting her head on my shoulder with one of her arm hugging my arm wrapped around her waste and another hand resting on the blanket. But then there was a jump scare on TV which made Nya jump into my arms. I laughed and held her tighter in my arms. Nya was now in the same position but has her legs wrapped in mine and my hand that used to be in the popcorn bowl, now resting on Nya thigh. After we had finished both the chapters/movie, we had fallen asleep in each other's arms.

Cole POV ~

I walked in the living room with more cake in my hand, hoping to watch a movie to find Nya and Jay cuddling with each other in their sleep.

"Aww" I stated quietly. I took out my phone and took a picture. I then sent it to the whole team. I now regretted sending it to Kai as he is now storming out of his room, about to kill Jay.

"Oops, my bad" I said walking away enjoying my cake.