Cutting Part 3 (final)

*trigger Warning*

Nya POV ~ 

It has been a week since Jay has died and I don't know what to do with my life. We sent Cole to prison and the whole team is falling apart. Master Wu has gone missing, Kai has moved out to live with Skylor for a little, Zane and Pixal aren't talking to anyone, and I have been locked in my room for the whole week. I started to fall in deep depression and started self harming. All i've been wearing is hoodies and sweat pants to hide my cuts. I don't understand how Jay could have gone through this all alone. And how am I suppost to raise our child alone.

A few days after Jay passed, I had found out that I was pregnant. And that's when I became  depressed. I  just thought how can this child grow up without a father. I don't want this child t end up like me. I didn't have my mom or dad for most of my life, Kai was the one who took care of us. The team know's about the pragnancy but they didn't do anything about it. They jsut brushed it off as if it were nothing. Just like me.

For the past hour, I have just been cyring while reading through mine and Jay's text messeges. He was so cute and funny, he always made me smile and laugh. I looked through all the photos in my gallery of me and Jay and he looks so happy. I haven't seen him that happy in so long. I was then inturuppted from my thoughts by a constant knock on my bedroom door.

"Who is it" I said in a groggy voice. Then my door opens to be Kai?

"It's Master Wu, he's back" Kai stated out of breathe and runs back down the corridor. I shot off my bed and sprinted towards the kitchen, not even checking if someone could see my cutts. When I reaching the entrance of he kitchen to see Master Wu with a panic expression on his face.

"Master Wu, we haven't seen you in so long. Where have you been" I questioned out of breathe.

"I was working on a ..... experiment and I came her to show you guys" he said as we (the team) followed Wu outside. When I saw what he had been doing, I gasp and fell to the ground crying.

I saw Jay standing, alive! I felt so many emotions run through my body. I thought he was dead. I stood up and ran to him, pushing everyone out of my way and gave him a hug. He was shocked at first but soon returned the hug. I let go and set my lips on top of his. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he set his hands on my waist and continued to kiss before I broke away.

"I thought you had died Jay, you died in my arms" I stated wile crying. And as Jay was about to say something, Mater Wu interrupted.

"That was my project, it was to create a tea that could make Jay back alive and I successfully did so. It took him a few days for his memory to come back but it did and so now I have brought him home" Master Wu stated. I then ran to him and gave him a big hug

"thank you, thank you so much Master. You don't know how much this means to me" I stated crying(stupid hormones)

After that we all went inside and we all caught Jay up on what he has missed. I told him about the pregnancy and he looked so happy. He had picked me up and swung me around. We then had dinner and went to bed. Me and Jay went to my bedroom and cuddled for about 2 hours and eventually fell asleep.

~End~

I hope you guys enjoyed the little series or whatever, sorry for making it so sad but you know, it's all cool lmao

also I'm really sorry for not posting in awhile, just a lot of stuff came up and then we had thanksgiving and there wasn't any time to write another chapter  but here you go and I should post 2 more chapters next week!!

please make sure to vote!! and requests are open!!