Cutting Part 2

*Trigger Warning*

Jay POV ~

It has been a week since the team found out about my cutting and they have been there for me ever since. Nya has been with me everyday and I love it. I haven't really seen Cole around, he's just been out doing small missions. I haven't been cutting recently but I still have thoughts. I don't know why I still feel like this, I thought after spending time with Nya that it would stop, but my thoughts just keep finding away to creep in. 'They only spend time with you because they feel sorry for you'

'worthless peice of shit'

'Fat'

'Ugly'

Whenever I feel the urge to cut, I go talk to Nya. She would usually hold me right in her arms and we would watch a movie together.

Cole POV ~

I have had enough of Jay being with Nya. I thought she liked me. But I guess she loved Jay more. Then an idea popped in my head. What if I tell Jay horrible stuff to make him kill himself, then I can have Nya all to myself. That's a great idea!

I got back from the mission I was on and went to my room. I was planning on how I can make Jay kill himself.
Ok so if I bully him, he will think he is worthless and cut himself.

I opened my door and went to Jay's room. When I saw he was in there alone, I took that chance to strike and bully him.

Jay POV ~

I was in my room putting away laundry when I heard my bedroom door open. I turned around to see Cole.

"Hey Cole, how was your mission" I asked with a smile.

"Shut the fuck up freak" Cole said walking towards me. "You don't deserve Nya, she never loved you and she never will. She's only with you because she feels sorry for you and I told her too" cole stated while walking out of my room.

I then felt tears running down my eyes. I knew it. She doesn't love me. 

A week later, and Cole is still calling me names.

Fat

trash

cry baby

mama boy

I then started to cut myself again. Mostly when I'm in the shower. I never went to Nya because I didn't want to hear the truth, even though I know Cole wouldn't lie. I let the words and thoughts get the best of me. I then started to cut myself so deep that I would have to put in stitches. Yes, I learned how to stitch from previous missions. 

Earlier that day, Cole had texted me to 'go kill myself'. 

Gladly...

I went into the bathroom and started a shower(it was a standing up shower~ no bathtub). I grabbed a knife and went in the corner of the shower, and leaned my back against the icy shower wall and slid down crying.

1 cut...

5cut's...

10.... 25 cut's

 I stop counting over time. I watched my blood go down my arms and legs and going towards the drain. I then felt dizzy and then all went black.

Nya POV~ 

Jay has been in the bathroom for a long time. I went to go in the bathroom until Cole stopped me.

"Hey Nya, what are you doing" Cole said with a smile, scratching his neck.

"I'm going to check Jay" I placed my hand on the door handle until Cole pulled my arm and kissed me. 

"what the hell Cole"

"you don't need him Nya, if you were with me then I could make you happy and you wouldn't have to stress over Jay" Cole said with a tight grip on my wrist. I yanked it out of his grip. It then hit me, Jay hasn't came and talked about him cutting again. my heart dropped. I went to open the door But Cole stopped me AGAIN!

"I'm sure he's fine Nya, Lets just go watch a movie" Cole stated holding my wrist tightly. I then punched him unconsciously. I opened the door to see Jay on the ground with his head leaned towards the right with blood coming out of every inch of his body. 

I ran towards Jay and fell to the ground.

"No... no, no, no, no" I stated while trying to check for a Paulse, I couldn't find one.

He's dead...

Summary~

Cole wanted Nya so he started to bully Jay to make him cut himself again. And it worked. Jay started to cut again until Cole's words were too much to handle. So Jay cut himself to death and died.

Sorry for the sad ending :(..........
I hope you enjoyed these 2 chapters!!

Request's are open so please tell me an idea for a chapter lol because I'm already running out of idea's.

Please make sure to vote!!