Date Night

Takes place after season 11

Jay POV ~ 

After we have got back from the never realm, me and Nya have became closer together. In fact, Kai and Skylor, Pixal and Zane, and Cole and Seliel have all become closer. And tonight, I am planning on taking Nya out on a date. We actually haven't had one since a year ago, we have been so busy protecting Ninjago that we forgot about our relationship. Anyway, I'm thinking of taking Nya to the park, I will hang lights on the tree's and we can have a picnic. 

I went down the corridor and walked into our room, yes we both share a bedroom. I then found Nya laying on our bed with her headphones on and her computer on her lap. She then saw I was in the room so she took out one earbud.

"hey baby, What's wrong" Nya stated while giving me her undivided attention. I smiled as I felt like I was melting inside when she called me baby.

"Hey um, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight" I asked while scratching the back of my neck. 

"yea sure" Nya stated while smilling. She then got up putting computer to the side and walked towards me. She then planted a kiss on my lips and walked to the living room. I smiled and then went to the store to gather the things I needed.

A Few Hours Later ~ 

I was finally finished. I had fairy lights wrapped around 2 tree's with a dark blue blanket on the ground with a basket full of food. The sun was just setting and I couldn't wait till Nya gets here. I had texted Nya a few hours ago where I was and what time she should come, so she should be here any minute. I was sitting on the blanket looking at my phone until I heard someone call my name. I looked up from my phone to see Nya headed towards me in tight jeans with a black crop top. I got up and went towards her. I then kissed her on the cheek.

"you look beautiful" I stated while leading her to the blanket. I looked at the corner of my eye to see her blushing a little. We then ate and laughed for a few hours until it was late. We then layed down on the blanket and looked up at the stars. We turned over and just stared at each others eyes. We both leaned in and kissed each other. We pulled apart and smiled. I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear which caused her to blush like mad. 

"Thank you for this date Jay" Nya stated still blushing.

"No it's fine, we haven't had one in awhile and I miss going out with you" I stated and smiled. We then packed up and went home and went to bed.

Sorry for the short chapter, hoped you all enjoyed. 

Please make sure to vote!!