The Accident

Nya POV ~

Every other Friday night me, Skylor, Seliel, Pixal, and Harumi go out or go to each other's houses and tonight we were all going to my house. Usually a typical Friday night consists of us watching movies, stuffing our faces with sweets, painting each others nails, or even getting drunk. There are no boys aloud to be part in our activities but since we're at my house, Jay's aloud to be apart in some (He's like a girl, Likes getting his nail painted).

We all participate in bringing our own stuff like Skylor usually brings dinner which is Chen's noodles, Seliel brings the movies, Pixal brings homemade sweets (also with the help of Zane), Harumi brings the face masks and nail polish, and I usually pay for our drinks if we go to the bar.

Me and Jay were cleaning the house, fixing up our living room, kitchen, and bathroom only predicting that's where were gonna be spending most of our time.

We were almost done cleaning until Pixal came early, as usual, so Pixal helped us clean up the last little bit and once we were done, we just hang out in the living room waiting for everyone else.

Once everyone got here, we had already started eating dinner that Skylor had brought over. We all shifted from the kitchen and into the living room watching a movie while painting our nails. Of course Jay is right next to me getting blue nail polish done on his fingernails and girl talking with us.

I have to admit, if Jay was a girl, he'd be pretty good at it. Jay has always been the most girly one out of the team, even me. And that's why the girls and I love having him here as he spills everything. But most importantly, he's a good listener. Whenever you have something on your mind, he'll listen, and he would usually give back really good advice

But after we had our movie time and spent time with Jay, we all wanted to go to the bar and so since we were all having a sleepover at my house, I can't drink because I'm the one driving. Yes I know what you might be thinking... Nya your the one paying for the drinks, you should be able to drink with them

Well we decided that whoever has the sleepover at their house is the one who would be driving weather that would be the bar or the mall.

As we arrived at the bar, there was already a lot of cars in the parking space. When we pushed through the entrance, lights were flickering everywhere and the music was playing loud. We looked around to find lot's of drunk people stumbling on their feet and words.

We walked to the bar and sat down down on the stools. I watched as the girls ordered their drinks and watch them get drunk. I smiled to myself as I took a sip of coke(Pepsi). I started to stare off into space until I felt a pair of hands land on my thigh

I looked up to see a tall guy who is like 7 feet taller than me. He looked to be around his 50's in which really disturbed me

"what's a pretty girl like you end up in a bar like this" The elderly man question while squeezing my thigh.

 I had enough of this man and slapped him to the ground. I stomped angrily at my friends and asked them if we could leave. They all looked shocked as to what they just witnessed but all nodded in agreement and we all left.

We quickly left and we were now at a red light. The girls were swaying their words and were talking about past missions. When the light turned green, I slightly pressed on the gas. We were right in the middle of the intersection until a pair of headlights caught my attention. I looked to my left to see a car coming right at us.

Everything after that, felt like a nightmare...

Sorry for the cliffhanger, I guess you'll have to wait till part 2!

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and please make sure to vote!!

Sorry for posting a late chapter 😥