Chapter 26

Just a little something something to get the drama started with Bella.

***

"Harry! Wait, I can explain!" Jane yelled after me.

I stopped walking once I got downstairs and waited as Jane slowly walked down after me. "Jane, I walk into your room, I see two half naked dudes in your bed while you're in nothing but a robe. I don't want you to explain. I just want it to never happen again."

Jane's lip quivered. "Harry, nothing was happening."

"That's not the point. If this situation was reversed I'm sure you'd be acting the same way, maybe even worse."

"Where are you going?" She asked frantically as I pulled my shoes on.

"I'm going to Niall's for the night," I said.

"No, Harry, please don't. You just got back. You can't keep running to Bella and Niall."

"I just want to remove myself from this place. I'm sure you'll be fine."

"Harry-"

"But do me a favor and actually text me if something happens," I snapped before leaving Jane.

I didn't want to be so mean but I needed to cool off. She was kind of right, I shouldn't just run to Niall and Bella when I have a problem but I this time I had an excuse.

I drove to Niall's. I knocked on his apartment door. He answered after 300 knocks. "Jesus, Styles," Niall grumbled once the door was open.

I walked straight into the apartment and flopped down on the couch. "Good to see you too," I replied.

"You're back? What is it now?" He sighed.

"I walk into Jane's room and she's sitting on her bed with two freaking shirtless dudes while she's in her bath robe. Wet hair and everything."

Niall snickered sitting down on the couch next to me. "That sucks."

I shot him a glare. "Yes, it does."

"Yeah, why'd you come here?"

"So I wasn't there, duh," I deadpanned.

Niall nodded. "Basically you're running from your problems."

"No, of course not!" I defended.

"Sounds like it to me," He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes at him. I wasn't running away from my problem. I was just excusing myself for a while, there's a difference. "Where's Bella?"

"Bella went to the store, we ran out of cereal," Niall said. "Speaking of Bella, she seemed a bit upset when I came back."

I gulped nervously feeling a bit guilty. I knew the reason she was upset. "We got into a bit of an argument."

"About?"

"Oh nothing important. Just best friends getting into a bit of a spat," I shrugged.

"It seemed like more than that but I trust you enough to know that you wouldn't upset her."

Oh God, the guilt.

"Yup," I lamely replied before yawning. "Can I take a quick nap on the couch?"

"Yeah sure," Niall said. "Go right ahead." He got up off the couch and disappeared into his room.

I got comfortable on the couch and let sleep take over.