Chapter 16

You ever get that feeling when you think you know someone but in reality you don't know shit about them?

Well, I realized that I knew absolutely nothing about Jane. I looked over at her as we sat on the couch watching tv. She laughed at something the characters said.

"Jane," I said, "Can we talk for a second."

She muted the tv, turned to face me. "Sure, what is it?"

"I was thinking-"

"Oh boy," She mumbled. I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously, I was thinking and I realized that I know nothing about you," I said.

She frowned. "That's true," She groaned, "Do I have to tell you all about my family and stuff now?"

I nodded. "Yes, sorry."

She smiled softly. "Well, honestly, there isn't much to tell." I frowned.

"That can't be true."

She paused, thinking about everything she was gonna say. "I have a sister, two actually, although she was adopted, and a mom and a dad..."

By the time she finished I found out a lot about her. Her sister's names are Emma and Rose. Old fashioned names if you ask me. She loved animals, especially sloths which I thought was weird.

She doesn't like toast only bread, her words not mine. She hates romances, she would much rather sit down on a date to watch an action movie. Then of course there's the small things I noticed about her: her dimples, her laugh, the way she scrunches up her noise when I interrupted her with an obnoxious comment.

She was truly beautiful. Not that I hadn't noticed before because I did. I realized that maybe being "in love" with Bella was just simply infatuation. I loved the idea of being comfortable with someone I knew. But now that I have Jane I couldn't be happier. She looked at me expectantly, slapping me on the arm to snap me out of my thoughts. "Tell me all about Mr. Harry Styles."

"As you said, not much to tell, my mom's name is Anne my sister's name is Gemma. I don't know my dad, don't want to either. I love my mom and sister very much. That's about it," I said.

"Now, tell me about your friends," She smiled.

"Zayn and Louis. My best mates, as Louis put it."

"Great than you can invite them over to dinner. Or we can all go out to the cafe."

I snorted. "Hell no, Jane are you crazy. You don't know Louis and you don't want to, okay?"

"But-"

"Don't argue," I said. "And don't pout either," I added as her bottom lip came out.

"Harry," She whined. "Please, Harry."

"No," I said firmly.

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No." I said.

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"Ha!" She squealed.

"Wait! No!"

"You said it Styles, not me."

I sighed knowing there was no going back. "Why do you want to meet them so much anyway."

"I just want to be involved in your life."

"You are," I said grabbing her small hands. "You are the biggest part of me right now."