Chapter 5

Bella's POV

I was sitting on my couch when Harry came into the living area. "Hey," He said.

"Hi," I replied. "How was your date with Jane?"

"It was fun, she's a really nice girl," He mumbled, leaving out every detail.

"Well, where did you go?" I asked, wanting to start a conversation.

"Listen, Bella," He sighed. "I've been thinking about it, and I think I should move back with my mum."

"What?"

"Yeah, I think it's been a bit unhealthy to be living with you - and without a job as well," He said.

"But then I'll be alone," I complained.

Harry shook his head, his curls shaking as he did so. "No, you'll be fine," He assured me.

"Fine! I don't care go," I snapped.

"Bella, don't be like that, please. I will still see you," He said.

I sighed. "I think you should leave now."

"Bella-"

"I'll even help you pack your stuff," I rushed out, ignoring his effort to stop me.

Harry's POV

I told Bella I was going to move out and now she hates me. But I guess I deserve that for using Jane. Karma's a bitch to be honest.

I just wanted to be honest with my feelings but not honest to the point where I was telling her about my love for her.

She ran upstairs mumbling to herself. Before I could run after her, my phone went off. I sighed and answered it.

"Hey, Harry."

"Jane? Hey, what's up?"

"So, I know we just got done with our date but I wanted to invite you to my house to meet my friend," She said.

"Yeah, sure," I replied without thinking. I was only thinking about seeing her.

"Thank you, I told her about you and she insisted I invite you over."

I laughed, lightly. "Just text me the address and everything."

"Okay, is tomorrow okay?"

"Yup," I said.

"Okay, bye." I slipped my phone into my pocket and ran into Bella's room. When I got into Bella's room she was sitting on her bed.

"Bella..."

"Are you moving out because of Jane?"

"No," I quickly said.

She didn't reply she just pulled my arm and led me to the other room. The room I was supposed to sleep in when I moved in but I never really used it much.

She handed me the bag and walked back into her room, slamming the door behind her.

I sighed, knowing everything was probably stuffed and shoved in the bag.

I drove to my mum's feeling tired and exhausted. Bella and Jane are on my mind the whole ride. I pull up in the driveway, and get out of the car. I walk into the house knowing the door is always unlocked.

I used to pester my mum about it but she was always so stubborn. I walked into the kitchen smelling pie and cookies.

I tapped my mum on her shoulder while she was bent down looking in the stove. "Heavens!" She yelled.

"Sorry, mum," I mumbled, pulling her into a tight embrace.

"Harry, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I wanted to ask you something," I said, once we pulled away from each other.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Can I move back in?"

"Of course you can. You know you are always welcomed here," She smiled, showing off her white teeth.

"Thank you, mum," I smiled. "Where's Gemma?" I asked, wondering where my sister was.

"She's out with her friends, won't be back until next week." I nodded. "Why aren't you at Bella's?" She asked.

"I moved out," I shrugged.

"Did you tell her how you felt?" Mum asked. She knew about my feelings for Bella.

"I can't do it, I don't think I'll ever do it," I replied, honestly.

"Nonsense, invite her over and you can tell her then," Mum gushed.

"Mum, I don't think that's a good idea," I mumbled.

"Oh, I can't wait to see her tomorrow!"

"Mum-"

"How old is she now?"

"Mum-"

"I bet she's gotten taller."

"Mum, she's not a little kid. I can assure you she didn't get taller," I chuckled.

"Invite her over," Mum said.

"No," I said.

"I'm your mother, do as I say," She said, sternly.

"Alright," I said, not wanting to disobey my mum at a time like this.

Oh boy... Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day.