Chapter 3

Sorry if its boring
***
Harry's POV

"What time is it?" Bella asked waking up from her deep sleep. Her hair was a mess but she still managed to look so beautiful.

"It's early, like four o'clock go back to sleep." I usually can't sleep anyways. I had been up since she went to sleep.

"Did you sleep at all?" She asked running a hand down her face with a yawn.

"No," I replied quietly. I didn't want her to nag me about sleeping when it really wasn't even a big problem.

She frowned at me but didn't say anything. Getting out of the bed with a loud groan, Bella walked into the bathroom without another word.

Today was a Friday. I planned on going to a party with Zayn, and Louis but I didn't really want Bella to be out with Liam. He made me nervous even though she claimed they were "just friends".

I pulled out my phone to call Louis. "Hey, Louis."

"What's up?" He asked sounding annoyed as usual.

"Is there a party tonight?"

"Yeah, I think Zayn is throwing one soon, or maybe we'll just go to one at Sunset."

Sunset being the hottest club ever. You'd go and come back drunk even if you didn't drink.

A club that any person could rent out at anytime for a party. A club that Bella literally hated. I didn't go often due to the yelling I would get during my hangover by her.

"Yeah, lets go to the one at Sunset."

"Sure, I'll text you the details later." He hung up.

Bella walked out the bathroom looking somewhat awake. She narrowed her eyes at me, then looked at my phone.

"Who were you on the phone with?"

"Just Louis," I shrugged, "I'm going to Sunset tonight."

She shook her head. "No, I don't think so."

"Bella, I'll be fine. I promise."

"You're stupid," She pouted, flopping onto her bed. "Liam and I will be at a nice restaurant eating some good food. While you will be in a sweaty club with hoes."

"You're a hoe," I joked. She didn't like that very much.
***
Bella's POV

Harry somehow convinced me to let him go to the party at Sunset. A terrible club where people go to get laid or piss
drunk.

Liam and I were hanging out until his stupid obnoxious girlfriend, Sophia, called and he had to run an errand.
So basically, I was alone. I decided to just go the the café and drink a coffee.
Once I sat down with my hot coffee, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Um, sorry to interrupt but, you may have dropped this." The deep voice was matched with a blond haired boy. Blue eyes, the full package. He looked to be no older than Harry and I, wearing tight black jeans, a light blue checkered button up (the button up is open) and a white shirt underneath.

He held a wallet up to my face. I blushed. "Oh, silly me." Silly me? Really, Bella?

He smiled. "Yeah, that coffee looks lonely."

I looked down at my coffee. It did look a little lonely. "Well, you should get one and keep mine company." Where this sudden confidence is coming from is unknown.Though this flirting was absolutely cheesy.

The blue eyed boy came back with a coffee in his hand. We chatted and exchanged numbers then chatted some more. He got a text and suddenly had to leave. He flashed me an apologetic smile before saying,