Chapter 27

After my fight with Jane I went to Louis' because I didn't want to run to Niall and Bella. I slept at Louis' in his guest room.

Of course the night before I got drunk as hell and higher than the empire state building.

I woke the next morning with, believe it or not, a slight headache. I rolled out of bed realizing I was fully clothed, I walked out of the room looking for the bathroom.

"Mr. Styles, you my friend are just as crazy as I remember." I groaned at how cheery Louis sounded.

"Piss. Off." I gritted out not even bothering to face him. Then I remembered I needed the bathroom. "Where's your bloody bathroom?"

"Well, it's right there," He said pointing to the door behind me. I nodded and walked into the bathroom.

I striped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. My headache wasn't very strong but I couldn't remember anything that happened last night. Not even a glimpse of it.

I was immediately brought into my past at partying at Sunset. Getting so high he couldn't even speak properly.

They weren't pleasant memories.

After my shower I pulled on the same clothes and brushed my teeth. I made my way downstairs into the living area where they was at least ten girls asleep on the couch.

Louis walked in with a grin. "Impressive right?"

I gaped at him. "What the hell happened last night, Louis?"

"Uh, you tasted each and everyone of those girls," He smirked.

Before I knew what was happening my hands were around Louis neck with his back against the wall. "Do not play with me, Louis! What happened?" I yelled, fed up with his games.

"Last night you got drunk, Harry. You slept with two of them."

My hands loosened their grip on Louis and I stormed out of his house. I got into my car and sped out of the drive way.

***

I busted into the Lerman's house hoping to find Jane and confess immediately.

"Jane!"

Suddenly a guy appeared, I recognized him as one of the dudes who was with Jane.

"Oh, Jane went out with David," He said.

"Who are you?"

"Well, I'm Allen," He said.

"Are you the son or the friend?"

"I'm the friend, David is the son. Are you Jane's boyfriend or something?"

"Yes, I'm Jane's boyfriend. A horrible one," I added.

He gave me a confused look. "What?"

"I cheated on her. But in my defense I was absolutely drunk."

This would change everything. She is never going to forgive me for this, she will never love me again and our relationship will never be the same.

"Well, are you going to tell her? She was very upset yesterday. She didn't sleep at all last night yet she still wanted to make things right. She was asking Dave to drive to a Niall's apartment?"

She went to Niall's looking for me? God, please no. Don't let this fall and hit me in my face.

"When did she leave?" I asked.

"About three hours ago. Oh, Dave texted and said they're on their way back."

I needed to drive there before they got here.