Chapter 12

FYI: Katy is Taylor Swift

I woke up with a killer headache. Not to mention I couldn't remember a single thing. I wasn't sure how I ended up in Jane's bed.

I prayed to God I didn't drive drunk. Jane wasn't next to me. I started to worry.

"Don't panic," I heard Jane's soft voice say. "I'm right here. I'm sure you have a raging headache, so I made some tea and brought you some Advil."

I nodded. "Thank you."

"No problem," She shrugged. Jane sat on the bed next to me with a sigh.

I took a sip of the hot tea, gasping as it burned my upper lip. I heard Jane chuckle next to me as she snuggled closer to my side. Something was bothering her, I could tell.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Jane sat up to look me face to face.

"Nothing, I'm just a little upset that you drove here - drunk," She explained. But that wasn't it.

"No, there's something else," I mumbled but decided to let her go trusting that she would tell me when she felt comfortable. "Do you have work?" I asked, swiftly changing the subject.

"Yeah, but later today. We can hang out or whatever," She said.

"I actually might go hang out with the guys," I admitted.

"No! I don't want you to be drunk again!" She squeaked.

"Jane, I won't drink. I promise."

She looked down at her hands. "Will you please come with me and Katy to the café?"

I almost smile at her shyness. Almost. "Why?"

"Because, I want to be with you before I have to go to work."

"Jane, Katy and I-"

"Please, Harry," She said, softly."I'm not trying to force you but I'm asking you."

I gave her an overdramatic sigh. "Jane," I whined, pushing out my lower lip.

"Please."

"Fine." She smiled widely jumping on top of me. "But, there's always a but, I can't promise to get along with Katy."

"That's fine. In all honesty, I think she's jealous."

"Of course she is, I'm damn sexy," I smirked.

"No, cause i'm damn sexy," She retorted, running out of the room.

I smiled to myself at her cuteness as I ran after her.

Bella's POV

"Bella, I highly suggest that you talk to Harry," Liam said.

"He won't want to talk. All he cares about is Jane these days," I complained.

"You won't know until you try," He said. "I think you should talk to him."

I nodded. I should at least try to talk to Harry. I think he'll hear me out. Last time we talked we left on good terms so it shouldn't be hard to sort out our problems. "Anyway, enough about me. What's going on with you and Sophia?" I asked, grimacing as I said her name.

"We are going strong," He smiled. A proud look on his face as he talked about his love.

"I'm happy that you have found someone. And thank you for risking the wrath of your girlfriend to come and stay with me."

"No need to thank me. We have a certain trust. Besides, I couldn't say no when you called, crying."

"I was being dramatic, though."