Chapter 8

Jane and I had been dating for about a month now and she was becoming more comfortable with me. She still blushed at every compliment I gave her but I thought it was cute anyway.

Bella and I drifted apart but I was beginning to let go of my feelings for her. I still loved her like any best friend would but I was feeling something very strong for Jane.

Jane and I took a huge step in our relationship. I decided to move out of my mum's house and move in with Jane. We talked about it and she thought it was a great idea.

Jane and I were sat on her couch watching tv, her feet on my lap. We weren't really watching the tv it but it was on.

Jane was typing away on her phone and so was I.

"So, what's going on with you and Bella?" Jane asked.

"Nothing, we aren't speaking at the moment," I said, not wanting to talk about her.

"Well, I think you have been very grumpy lately," She mumbled.

I raise an eyebrow at her. "Grumpy?"

"Yeah, you've been moping around. You slept on the couch two nights in a row with your phone in your hand."

"So what?"

"You fell asleep waiting for her to call or text you."

"That's ridiculous, Jane," I said.

"Harry, why don't you just call her?" She asked.

I don't call her because I wouldn't know what to say after our argument.

"Did you guys have an argument?"

"Drop it," I said in my that's-final tone.

Bella's POV

Have you ever just sat on your couch eating ice cream out of the carton even though you don't like ice cream?

Well that is how I spent most of my life now. Without Harry I was a broken piece. It's been a month since I've seen Harry and I don't blame him for not calling or texting. The way I blew up on him was uncalled for.

I finished the ice cream and got up to throw it away when I heard a knock on the door. I'm not expecting anyone, I thought.

"Who is it," I called out.

"Liam," I heard the muffled voice say. Liam! I forgot all about him. I quickly opened the door to let him in.

"Hey," He said. I attacked him with a bear hug.

"Liam! I missed you! I didn't even think to call you."

"Yeah, same here. It never even crossed my mind to call but I wanted to see you so I just came by. I hope that's okay."

I roll my eyes at him. "Of course it's okay. Come on in," I smiled.

We both sat on the couch. "You look different..."

"Oh? How so?"

"Well, you look skinnier- not that that's a bad thing per se. I thought you hated ice cream," He said.

"I do."

"Okay, so where's Harry?" He asked.

My heart clenches. Just hearing his name makes me emotional. I can already feel the tears. "We- Well, he moved out," I sighed, trying to keep the waterworks under control.

"He moved out?" Liam asked. "Did you want him to?"

"No! I just- he met someone," I explained.

"Ah, so you're jealous?" He asked, confused.