Chapter 11

*filler chapter*

I paced her apartment. I ran around her apartment. I slept in her bed. I jumped on her bed. I ate her food. I watched her movies, I did everything there is to do in a one bedroom one bathroom apartment until Jane came home from work.

Of course when she did come home, very late if I might add, she was tired and smelly. She came home took a shower and went to sleep.

So I paced her apartment. I ran around her apartment. I ate more of her food, I did a lot until I couldn't take it anymore. I left the apartment.

I drove around a bit at first until I did the unthinkable. I drove to Louis' house.

***

"Mr. Harry Edward Styles," Louis smirked as he opened his door.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't be an ass."

"Come on in, Mr. Styles." His smirk gets wider and my urge to slap him gets stronger.

I walked into Louis' huge house. The familiar smell of marajuana and alcohol hit my nose. "You still mess around with all that?" I took a seat on his couch.

"Yeah, why? You want some?" He asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Not really, I don't mess with that anymore."

"It's not that i'm not happy to see you it's just- what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Bored," I shrugged.

"Bella won't show you her tits?" He smirked.

"Buzz off," I groaned. "Where's Zayn?"

"He's around here somewhere," Louis mumbled.

As if on cue Zayn appeared wearing a nike sweater and some dark black jeans.

"Hey," He said.

I nodded at him.

"Come on, Styles, want a drink?" Louis asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I said, honestly.

"One drink, I promise."

I looked at Zayn. He shrugged. "One drink."

One drink soon turned into two than three etc. I was at Louis' house partying with him and Zayn for hours until the morning. Even then I didn't sleep or pass out. I was drunk off my ass and I needed to drive home. I made the stupid decision and drove home.

I guess you could call me lucky but I drove home to Jane somewhat safely.

Jane's POV

"Harry?" I asked, seeing a swaying figure standing at the foot of my bed.

"Yeah, it's me. I'm in... your apartment," He said, slowly. "Do I live here?"

I quickly got out of my bed hoping, praying to God he didn't drive home drunk like this. "Harry, where did you come from?"

"I just- well first I came from Louis' house then I was drinking some soda and I felt crazy in the head," He muttered looking hazy as he flopped down face first on my bed.

"Harry?" I poked him. He grunted.

"Sleep," He mumbled into the pillow.

"Harry, lets get you into the bed properly."

He lugs himself off the bed and got cozy into it. "Comfy."

"Goodnight, Harry," I said, as I myself got into bed.

"I love you, Jane," He mumbled, drunkly.

I gasp as I hear his soft breath telling me he is now asleep and that he wouldn't remember anything of this night.

Damn.