Chapter 30

As soon as I got back to Zayn's I called Bella. I needed some sort of guidance. I met my daughter who I didn't know and Jane ignored me. I felt like I was going mentally insane.

When I came back, I didn't expect to see Jane at all. I thought i'd come here, to Sunset, and go back the same night. Louis can burn in hell.

I dug my phone out from my pocket and with shaky hands I dialed Bella's number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Bella, I need your help right now."

"What happened?" She frantically asked hearing the tone in my voice.

"I-I saw Jane and my daughter in the store today. I'm kind of freaking out," I admitted.

"Well, I'd rather you come to my apartment so we can discuss this," She said.

I sighed knowing she was absolutely right.

***

"Do you want a drink or anything?" Bella asked with concern.

I shook my head as I sat down on her couch. The whole apartment was bringing back so many memories. Bella sat down next to me placing a comforting hand on my back.

"What do you want, Harry? Do you want to try and pursue Jane?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want to see your daughter again?" Bella asked.

I nodded. Of course I wanted to see her again. "Yes, I need to see her again. She was beautiful."

"Well, I can get Jane to come here with Olivia and then we'll go from there," Bella explained.

Wait, rewind. "You know Olivia?"

Bella's eyes widened. "Oh, damn, I'm sorry Harry. Yeah, I know Olivia. Believe it or not, Jane and I became friends after Olivia was born."

"You didn't think to send me pictures or at least get Jane to send pictures?" I asked. I was hurt, Bella knew my baby and didn't even tell me. "How could you keep this from me."

Bella gave me an annoyed look. "Don't try to blame me for you not knowing. You knew Jane was having a baby. You easily could have asked her for pictures. And you could've sent cards and gifts for her birthday. You could have done something as well, Harry."

I shrunk back in the couch. She was right, I should've contacted Jane. "You're right, Bella. I'm sorry, it's just that - I guess seeing Olivia made me realize how much I wanted to know her while I was gone."

Bella nodded. "Your mom wondered where you went."

"She never called," I said.

"The phone works two ways. I think you should go see her then we can talk about Olivia and Jane."

"Okay."

***

I didn't have the slightest clue on what to say to my mum. I was wrong for not telling her I was leaving and disappearing without a call.

I pulled up in my mum's driveway and made my way to her door. Before I could knock the door swung open revealing my mum who had tear stained cheeks and a watery grin.

"Harry," She gushed before engulfing me in a much needed hug. "How I missed you. Where did you go? Come inside."

We walked into the house, I followed mum into living area that hadn't changed a bit.

"Mum, I-"

"Harry, where were you? Bella told me that you had moved but I didn't want to believe you would move without telling me. Without saying goodbye."