Sing Daddy *Ben Bruce*

Ben is away on tour and his and Sam's two year old daughter will not stop cry and it's time for her to got to bed and all se does is scream and point at Sam's laptop. Then Samm text Ben telling him to get on Skype and he does and she stops screaming and slowly falls asleep as Ben sings to her.

Sam's Pov

Lily would not stop crying she just keeps throwing her toys and her simply cup. She will walk around the house then starts crying, again or she will point at the laptop and scream. I called my mum and started to talk to her, as Lily continued to scream.

I looked at the clock while I was on the phone I was at wits end with this child before I would call Ben and cuss him out.

"Alright mum talk to you tomorrow Ben might call"

That name made Lily stopped and looked around, that's when it hit me she wanted Ben. I picked up my laptop and clicked Skype. I texted Ben and told him get on Skype. A few minutes later the laptop dinged. Lily was still screaming. I clicked answer and Ben's face popped up. I put my finger to my lips turning the laptop to show Ben Lily was throwing a fit.

"Hey little bug why are you crying"

"Dada"

"Are you giving mummy a hard time?"

"DADA" she cheered.

"Yeah why where you crying what do you want?"

"Dadda"

"What do you want me for"

"Ting Daddy"

"Ting? what the hell is she talking about Sam? No not you boy Sam"

"Ben she wants you to sing to her"

"Oh okay"

Lily crawled onto my lap curling up with her stuffed pick bear Danny got her a year ago. Ben got ready and grabbed his acoustic guitar.

" One step too late

And I never told you (never told you)

That I can't take

Another disappointment.

Breathing and grasping all leads to another messy ending.

Breathing and grasping all leads to another messy ending." He sang softly.

He repeated it three times then stopped. Taking out his phone snapping a picture then showing it to me. She had fallen asleep listening to her father singing to her.

"Night my sleeping princess Lily"

"Thank you Ben"

"No problem Love I will have one of the lads record that and send that to you I forgot to tell you she won't sleep without that little part and play it three times or she won't stay asleep"

"OK so if she wakes up just give the bottle and play that part of the song till she fall asleep"

"Alright I have to go love give my princess Daddy's love"

"OK I will we will be seeing you guys live in a couple weeks night Ben"

"Night love"