I Is Scared * Kevin Thrasher*

The Guys of escape the fate chilled on the bus while it stormed outside. They all were playing video games while Kevin's daughter slept in his bunk. the thunder rumbled so bad the bus shook there was a soft cry of a little 2 year old girl.

"Daddy!" The small Voice Cried.

"Told you Tj she would wake up during this she can't sleep like bricks like I can" Kevin said getting up.

Tj reached into his pocket and handed Kevin fifty bucks. Kevin Snickered and headed to the bunks. he lifted up his daughter and carried her to the front. He sat on the couch handing his daughter to Tj. He looked at her wiping the tears from her tear streaked face. She held her hand to her chest and cried he handed her sippy cup and she rested her head on his arm she had low shallow breathes . He kissed her forehead as she cried harder after the thunder boomed again. Y/n jumped two feet off of Tj and into Kevin's and started to cry again.

"Hey calm down baby girl it's okay Daddy's here nothing will get you" He said

"I scared Daddy"

"It's ok baby I'm here" Kevin ran his fingers through his daughter's hair and kissed her cheek. Robert went to the frig and handed a sandwich to both of them.

"Thank you Wobert" She said.

"No problem"

The thunder boomed again and she jumped wrapping her small arms around his neck and cried harder. Kevin sighed. He stood up and stared bouncing her up and down. She started to calm down as Craig started singing picture perfect for her.

~Time skip~

"Is she sleeping?" Kevin asked

"Ya out like a light" Tj said

"That's good"

He sat back down covering his daughter up on his lap.

"Never thought you'd be so soft"

"Ya well she may not have been planned but I love her she is the best thing that has happened to me"

"Really?"

"Ya T she's so precious I can't explain it when you have a daughter it's like having a small Angel in your arms."

"Really?"

"Ya she is a little Angel something so sweet an innocent. In her eyes I can do no wrong everything I do is amazing in her eyes"

"When did you become a softy"

"Two years ago I saw her and my heart melted she's my baby and I will give her the world"

"That's normal father behavior" Craig said.