No more fights *Matty Mullins*

Matty loved his three year old daughter he loved his wife and his band. There was however times on tour when Matty took his daughter with him. That he wanted to put her in a box and ship it back home. Today was one of those days. she was running around and throwing thing with her ginger hair like her father's.

"Honey will you sit down daddy needs to work"

"No I playing"

"Y/n"

"No Daddy I play"

"Sit down"

"NO"

"Y/N NOW" Matty said getting frusterated 

"No Matty" she said hands on her hips

"What did you say?"

"No Matty"

"You don't call me Matty I am your dad"

"Shut up Matty"

"I swear you call me Maty time your going in the corner and you won't get ice cream later"

"Matty" 

Matty got up putting her in the courner and after spanking her. She looked up at her father with eyes just like his. He looked down at her and sighed. He went to turn around to walk away. He heard a soft whimper then little arms wrapped around his legs. He pulled her off his leg and picked her up holding her to him.

"I sorry Daddy"

"I'm sorry to honey"

"I wove you" She said buirying her face in his neck.

"I love you 2" 

"no wore Fights" she asked rubbing his ginger facial hair.

"No more fights baby girl" Matty said kissing her head.

"Daddy Take Nap"

"Baby Take nap"

"Yeah both take nap"

He laid down in his bunkwith his daughter curled up into his side. Matty kissed the top of her head before closing his bunk curtains falling asleep.