Love Is Painful *Ryan Sitkowski*

Ryan and you were at it again the fourth time this week. He had gotten home from tour a week earlier and all he did was want to go back the studio and work with the guys. You were tired of it and told Ryan you missed him and wanted to spend more time with him, and he had taken it the wrong way. Names were being called and you were getting more upset.

"IS IT SO WRONG TO WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND HAVE HIM SPEND SOME TIME WITH HIS FOUR YEAR OLD SON?" You screamed.

"NO BUT ALL YOU SAY I DO IS COME HOME LATE AND LEAVE EARLY I SPEND PLENTY OF TIME WITH YOU AND JAMES" Ryan yelled back

"NO YOU DON'T YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SAID YOU LOVE ME OR JAMES IN TWO WEEKS"

"YOU BOTH KNOW I LOVE YOU I SHOULD HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY STUPID"

"WELL IF YOU CARED YOU WOULD BUT IT SEEM ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THE BAND, GROUPIES AND YOURSELF. RYAN YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME OR YOUR SON"

"Get out" he says lowly

"What?" You asked taken back.

"I SAID GET OUT NOW" He screamed.

His hand went up and you felt a sharp pain in your cheek. You gasped. He never gotten physical or violent with you ever. He seemed to snap out of whatever had made him that way. He walked closer to you but you backed away. you ran out of the room and ran to your sons room picking him up and running out the room and to your car. You drove to Ricky's house and told him what happened he was shocked to say the least. You were hurt not from the slap but the fact knowing the man you loved had hit you in the face. Ricky told you to sit down he would get you an ice pack. He put it on your face and picked your son up sitting by you.

"Tell me again why did he hit you"

"We were fighting and I said he didn't care about his son or me then he said get out and I asked what then he slapped me in my face"

"So it was both of you at fault"

"I guess"

"Just give him some time to cool off for a bit"

"Your right"

"yeah just give him some time then he will be cool"

"Okay."

*Time Skip*

You fell asleep on Ricky's couch when someone lifted you up. You looked up to see Ryan. You flinch when he puts his finger under your chin.
He hugged you tight not wanting to let go of you at all. You hesitate, but slowly hug him back. He sniffles you could tell he was crying.

"I'm so sorry you're right I so sorry I love you and James so much"