Nightmare *Tj Bell*

The Imagine is that Tj has the Craig over and you have a nightmare and let out a blood curtailing scream and he races up the stairs with Craig following and Tj takes you down stairs and holds you as you cry knowing it was a nightmare. You fall back asleep in Tj's arms and him and Craig start to talk, and Tj explains about the nightmare and tells Craig that he really loves you

"I'm heading to bed" I said.

I finished washing the dishes and doing Tj's tour laundry Tj had collected over tour. The guys looked over at me. Tj smiled at me as I hugged him and kissed his cheek. I hugged Craig and kissed Tj one last time.

"Night Baby love you. Night Craig"

"Love you too Night Babe" Tj said

"Night Y/N" Craig said

I walked up the stairs and went to me and Tj's shared room and changed into one of Tj's shirt and a pair of Gym Shorts. I laid in my bed covering up and falling asleep. I was soon hit by a my nightmare the man came and followed me like it begins every night. I start jog a little more to lose him and start to call for Tj to come and help me I yell louder and louder as he traps me in an alley way I screamed as he pulled out his knife and went to stab me I let out a loud scream.

Tj's Pov

Craig and I watch some Tv as we talked about how we destroyed the sets. I laughed and asked Craig to grab me a pop while he grabbed himself one. I could have sworn that I heard Y/N whimper a little. I thought it was just my imagination until I heard the loudest scream ever come from Y/N, and I have heard a lot of them. I jumped of the couch and took off running to my and Y/N's room. Craig followed me as I basicly kicked the door in and saw she was crying on the bed. I walked over and sat down on the bed. she jumped getting ready to grab the gun in the nightstand. I grabbed her.

"Hey. Hey It's me calm down don't shoot me I am unarmed" I said.

"TJ" she yelled throwing herself into me.

I rocked her. She was shacking. I looked at Craig and he started heading down the stairs I went to go down stairs and she grabbed my arm. I raised my eyebrow and lifted her up caring her down stairs. I walked over to the couch and I sat down on the couch and placed her on my lap. I grabbed the blanket and covered her up. Craig and I continued to talk and I felt Y/n cuddle closer to me as I hugged her. I felt her relax and fall asleep again. Craig looked over at me.

"What was wrong with her what happened?"

"She has nightmares when I'm gone or not by her it's kind of weird"

"She loves you no mistaking that Tj she loves you and always misses you"

"I love her too. I mean I love to party and hang with you guys but I would deferentially chill with her if it came down to it"

"when are you going to get her that ring" Craig asked

"I DON'T KNOW"

"You should not many girls would stay with you through your ups and downs adn the hate she get's for dating you when you are a star but that girl has always stayed with you since you started the band" Craig said.

"Before that she has been with me my last 2 years of MIW till now and she still takes me with all the touring we do she still stays"

Craig nodded and smiled. I looked down at her and she looked cute sleeping on my lap

"She's scared of losing me Craig. Why is she so scared of losing me after all this time"

"She loves you she knows you love her but she's scared that one day your going to be tired of her and leave for someone else"

"I wish I could get rid of her nightmares"

"You seem to be now"

I looked at him questionable. He nodded his head towards her I looked down and she was sleeping soundly resting against me like she normally does. I pushed her hair out of her face. and placed her on the couch so I could walk Craig out. I covered her back up and walked Craig to the door. I gave him a hug and we heard foot steps coming towards us. We turned our heads and saw Y/N walk towards us. I cursed under my breathe. I woke her up. She hugged Craig then wrapped her arms back around me. I kissed her head and she went to the kitchen.

"Later Craig"

"Later Tj see you at the studio tomorrow"

I nodded as he walked out I made sure he got in his car and I closed the door walking into the kitchen. I chuckle as she glares at the frig. I walked be hind her and hugged her. She turned around and looked at the ground. I looked at her placing my finger under her chin and kissed her.

"I'm sorry"

"Why are you sorry?'

"I almost shot you"

"Ha it's okay"

She nodded and kissed my lips one last time before hugging. I hugged her and laughed as she mumbled for me to carry he up stairs. I nodded and scooped her up and headed to the room. I laided her down and changed into my gym shorts laying beside her before falling asleep